Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Nov 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Leemcd
Getting Excited

MAN to MCO

Hi all,

Has anyone heard anything officially or unofficially when these services might resume?

tia.
Leemcd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Completely unofficial and following a hunch but I'm thinking 5th Feb. When previous cancellations have happened the reward seat availability has disappeared from seat spy and flights have been unavailable to book even though bookings still show as OK in our accounts. We're at this stage now. Next step will be seat allocations disappearing followed unfortunately by VS admitting to the cancellations.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Completely unofficial and following a hunch but I'm thinking 5th Feb. When previous cancellations have happened the reward seat availability has disappeared from seat spy and flights have been unavailable to book even though bookings still show as OK in our accounts. We're at this stage now. Next step will be seat allocations disappearing followed unfortunately by VS admitting to the cancellations.
The 5th of February was also mentioned by Cabbie in this thread - https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1182863

Edited at 12:34 PM.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
The 5th of February was also mentioned by Cabbie in this thread - https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1182863
Yeah he was confirming what we could see when we tried dummy bookings.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Leemcd
Getting Excited

thank you, we're due to fly on the 30th of Jan, but hoping it's a cancellation in honesty.
Leemcd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Peewee
VIP Dibber

Has anyone heard any news on this?

I have looked myself and can't find anything

we are due to fly the 13th December and it seems they are cutting it fine with the cancellations.

I am guessing they are holding on as long as possible so people like me panic and rebook rather than wait for the cancellation and get a full refund.

booking all still there on the system when I logged in
Peewee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
BonjourDisney
Looking for my Ears

It appears to have disappeared from the MCO website under resuming flights, was there the other day showing as resuming in December but can’t see it now and not shown for Jan/Feb either
BonjourDisney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

It would be great if they started rapid covid testing at the airport in time for xmas.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
auralerb
Staying in the Castle

Originally Posted by BonjourDisney View Post
It appears to have disappeared from the MCO website under resuming flights, was there the other day showing as resuming in December but can’t see it now and not shown for Jan/Feb either
Good spot. Looks like they’re gearing up to tell us.
auralerb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
It would be great if they started rapid covid testing at the airport in time for xmas.
I would think that would be highly unlikely but it would be a bonus if they could.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List