Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Nov 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Well i started the mornin off by painting the downstairs toilet door, primed and satin top coat and then re hung it.
I then painted and fitted the end wall in rhe living room and fitted the skirt and daydo rail that i never fitted when i fitted the french doors in the summer.
Caulked the downstairs after decorating it last weekend. Then did beer can chickens on the bbq. And i have just sat down and eatern.

A productive day 👍
Old 22 Nov 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Played D&D and now watching Onward.
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Worked 8-4, then took some reruns to Next, got some petrol then met DH for a walk around the seafront/harbour!

Luckily DH had put a slow cook on so didn't need to cook!
katiec68 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

DH has been busy refitting our ensuite whilst I've attempted (not sure I've been much help) to help DD revise for her Chemistry mock tomorrow. DH and I went for a quick walk this afternoon and we had slow cooked coke gammon for tea.
Old 22 Nov 20, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Had a lie in until 10am. Then after breakfast, I finished decorating the tree and my husband finished decorating the bathroom. Played PS5, now we’re going to watch a movie. A very relaxing day for us.
Old 22 Nov 20, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Chilling as much as I can.
I had a blood pressure issues so today was about relaxing, downing as much beetroot juice (yuk!) as I can while I wait for it to settle.
We did also go for a long dog walk, and happened to stumble upon my fav restaurant doing take away, a few yummy boa buns later...
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Decorating and more decorating

Jane 😊
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Had some toast and coffee for breakfast then did an indoor 1 1/2 mile walk.
Cooked roast beef and enjoyed a couple of glasses of lovely red wine. Had a nice afternoon nap. Then a late afternoon walk along the seafront and home to exchange texts with my daughter in law in Canada followed by watching Strictly Results.
Now watching the start of the full set of Granchester from series 1 and then off to bed.
Old 22 Nov 20, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

We had a little lie in this morning, made chocolate pancakes for my boys before going on a walk. I really do feel very appreciative of where I live.

When we got home, DS15 wanted to go to the garden centre to pick out some new baubles for the Christmas tree which wasn’t what I’d call essential shopping but I did pick up some food at the same time. It was so nice that DS was getting all excited about Christmas. It reminded me of when he was little.💗
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Cleaned out the car, labelled paint cans so we know what rooms had what, emptied the 2 rooms the carpet fitters are in tomorrow. As well as usual 3 meals, washing and watching Strictly results!