Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Nov 20, 12:48 AM  
Link to this Post
sam_b
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cheekydeeky View Post
I have no taste and am not classy

OH and I dined in a lovely, fairly upmarket steak restaurant last year and did feel slightly out of place ordering a coke and a Diet Coke to complement our meal
We never order wine in a restaurant, we don’t drink and have no shame ordering ginger ale or alcohol free beer instead
I also have to regift wine presents often.
sam_b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 20, 01:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

Definitely the wine, it's a more personal gift choice.

We have now got 4 expensive bottles of champagne that have been gifted to us, it never seems the right time to drink them. We would be much more inclined to drink the wine.
Old 24 Nov 20, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

A little upset.

The picture arrived today and it is just fabulous, we are going to be in tears most of Christmas day, its so wonderful.

However, trying to order the wine has been an absolute nightmare, it really has. I so want to order this as I think its more special than the bubbles. I will keep trying but wow, its so hard at the moment.

The picture however, I am totally in awe of, just wish it was him in my arms again. xxxx

P.s. just wanted to say, I am grateful for anything anyone buys me, whether I love it or not... my husbands mother bought me Barbie Drawer liners once... they smelt fine and went in the cupboards I was 20 something at the time. Its the thought that counts. xxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List