Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 15 Aug 17, 02:30 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 02:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Flowertot
Apprentice Imagineer

Flowertot's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We have watched it twice on the last two weeks. First time from end of Main Street beside station and 2nd time in front of the castle, off to the left. By far... beside the castle was the best! We stood on the pavement behind a dustbin, I know this sounds strange but no one stands in front of you and if they do they are down the kerb :-)
Flowertot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 02:42 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

I agree you need to be very close. Some of the projections are low down or small. We were just to the left of the Partner statue. I did have a tree in front of me but I could see around it.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

The whole thing seems stressful to me I think we will assume we won't see it and then hope to be surprised
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNikki
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
Moan over. A lovely family let us squeeze in behind them at a fence and we had a great view.
Pleased to hear this, I was losing all faith in people.
DisneyNikki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Gems09
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by gl20 View Post
I'm curious as to how many people who stand there recording it on their iPhone or whatever then ever both to play it back? And if they do want to replay the experience have they not considered that there about a gazillion uploads of it on YouTube that will be much better quality? Surely better to be in the moment.
Totally agree! We've already watched happily ever after on youtube... my kids love it! It's much better video than I could ever take and I won't be annoying anyone in the process of filming it.
I will however be annoying anyone who comes 10 mins before the start and stands in front of my kids who have sat for over an hour to get a good spot
Happened in 2014 and my husband had to beg me not to say anything. My kids have just as much right to watch the show as you and you little one on your shoulders pal!
Gems09 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List