Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 15 Aug 17, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Mobile

North Wales is beautiful. We go twice a year, every year. We never tire of it!
Old 15 Aug 17, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

I think everyone,decided to visit today lol,easily the busiest day,of the school holidays so far.
Chester is a lovely place to visit,the zoo has been recommended,but we also like Knowsley safari park,which isn't too far away either.
Tracy x
Old 16 Aug 17, 02:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm sure you'll have a great time, Prestatyn is a lovely town, I'm a bit bias though as I live there ha ha, and my DS is a lifeguard in Presthaven caravan site.
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Such a shame about Rhyl. Back in the 80's a coach trip for Liverpool to the sun centre was one of the highlights of our summer. Similar story to a lot of our British seaside towns - just left to ruin. Lots of alcohol and drugs 😰
Rhyl is getting a big make over now, the fair has gone, its now going to be a retail park. The sun centre has been demolished, the theatre is being refurbished, plans for a waterpark are going ahead. Theres alot of demolishing and refurbishment going on.
Alot of the shops in Rhyl closed down on the high street, as alot of them moved to the new retail park in Prestatyn

Originally Posted by Bazinga 39 View Post
I'm sure you'll have a great time, Prestatyn is a lovely town, I'm a bit bias though as I live there ha ha, and my DS is a lifeguard in Presthaven caravan site.

I live in Prestatyn too!
Old 16 Aug 17, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Hi Sunset girl, we've probably passed each other in the street many times ha ha, I'm in sunny Orlando at the moment though
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bazinga 39 View Post
Hi Sunset girl, we've probably passed each other in the street many times ha ha, I'm in sunny Orlando at the moment though
Haha yes we probably have!
Wow wish I was there right now instead of getting ready to go to work😣.
Have a magical time there!
Old 16 Aug 17, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsnicola
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Hi Bazinga 39 and Sunset girl, I live in Rhyl 😁

Yes some parts of Rhyl are a bit run down now but lots of regeneration going on and plenty of lovely places to visit close by ☺️☺️
mrsnicola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsnicola View Post
Hi Bazinga 39 and Sunset girl, I live in Rhyl 😁

Yes some parts of Rhyl are a bit run down now but lots of regeneration going on and plenty of lovely places to visit close by ☺️☺️
Hi Bazinga!
My dd lives in rhyl, as do my 2 nephews!
Op you have loads of lovely places to visit here in North Wales, you won't be disappointed!
Old 27 Aug 17, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisalimetree
Excited about Disney

Another question for the north Wales dibbers which caravan site is better haven Presthaven Prestatyn or haven Hafan y Mor Gwynedd.
Old 27 Aug 17, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Lisalimetree View Post
Another question for the north Wales dibbers which caravan site is better haven Presthaven Prestatyn or haven Hafan y Mor Gwynedd.
Depends what you are looking for and which area. Don't rule out Greenacres
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List