Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Aug 17, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
golfer66
Serious Dibber

golfer66's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Fast passes

We are booked to stay our last few days at a Disney hotel and it says you can book fast passes from 60 days . Today my checkin opened so I checked in online but it won't let me do any fast passes . I thought once I checked in the fast pass would be opened to use . We arrive at the hotel on Sun 15th October . Can anyone advise when we should be able to book fast passes .
golfer66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Are you looking at booking fast passes for the day you arrive on the 15th or the day after you've checked in the 16th?
You should be able to book for the 15th today now it's passed 12 o'clock according to the Fastpass calculator but if you want to book them for the 16th then it'll open at 12pm lunch time tomorrow.

Edited at 02:05 PM.
Unexpectedpenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
dannigizmo
Serious Dibber

Hi I was under the impression you can book from 60 days from the day u arrive at Disney hotel for all your days at Disney at the 60 day mark. Am also checking in on 15th Oct and trying to make fastpasses for the 17th but it keeps coming up with a sorry something is wrong with this page try again later and olaf with his head fallen off!

Must be the site! Sooo annoying!
dannigizmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dannigizmo View Post
Hi I was under the impression you can book from 60 days from the day u arrive at Disney hotel for all your days at Disney at the 60 day mark. Am also checking in on 15th Oct and trying to make fastpasses for the 17th but it keeps coming up with a sorry something is wrong with this page try again later and olaf with his head fallen off!

Must be the site! Sooo annoying!
go back on to MDE and on the first page change the language to USA English, that should solve it

Do that every time you log on
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
dannigizmo
Serious Dibber

Thankyou!

Got home from work and all sorted on my chrome book must have been the work computers...only got 2 fastpass as only going for the party and first one starts at 4.05pm so cant overlap so cant fit last one in 6 till 7 but nevermind sure will get on more rides later during the first parade!
dannigizmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
alibabaxx
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I believe it is 12 noon when FP opens. When I try to do now it states no tickets seen for guests although when logging in all the details of the booking are there. When I try to link the confirmation number it states already linked. I take it that it automatically links up come 12 noon ?

2012 POR FQ Disneymoon
2013 OKW Disneymoon Pt2
2015 AKL and Cruise
2017 AKL, POP and Cruise
alibabaxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List