Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 25 Feb 17, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
LittleMiss36
Excited about Disney

'Be our guest' 0830 ADR - Still worth it?

Hi All,

We just booked an ADR for 'Be our guest' 180 days out (we are off site, there's 10 of us).

We were hoping for an 8am slot but the earliest they had was 0830. Is this because on site guests can book 180 +10 and all the earlier slots are gone do you think?

We are only planning to do it to get over to the mine train before the crowds. Do you think it will still be worth it? How long will it take us for breakfast at BOG roughly?

Anyone done it that could share their experience please?

87 - 89 - 93 - All @ Gateway Inn, Kirkman Rd. 97 - Holiday Inn Express, IDrive. 99 - Econolodge, Kissimmee. 00 - Quality Inn, IDrive. 01 - Villa, Windwood Cay. 07 - Villa, Indian point. 13 - Villa, Windsor Hills. 17 - Villa, Windsor Hills. 22 - NY/Washington DC/Sapphire falls. 23 - POFQ/Formosa Gdns/Marco Island. 24 - Dockside I&S
LittleMiss36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

I think it's too late to get you to the mine train before the crowds.
Have you all booked together? I wonder if you could get seperate bookings for earlier by trying different numbers of guests?
Old 25 Feb 17, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Lilyrose
Apprentice Imagineer

I'd hazard a guess that if you arrive early you'd probably get in earlier than 8:30, also make sure you pre-order. One thing I'm keeping an eye out for (we're going August and have an 8am BOG reservation) is that MK has historically opened at 8am some mornings in August, making the early ADR pointless, if this happens for our day I'm going to cancel as I haven't heard good things about the food for BOG breakfast, so it's the early entry we're going for!
Old 25 Feb 17, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
LittleMiss36
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
I think it's too late to get you to the mine train before the crowds.
Have you all booked together? I wonder if you could get seperate bookings for earlier by trying different numbers of guests?
Thank you. I did have a quick look. The earliest I could get for 2 was 9am! Going to have a think about it. We can always cancel.

87 - 89 - 93 - All @ Gateway Inn, Kirkman Rd. 97 - Holiday Inn Express, IDrive. 99 - Econolodge, Kissimmee. 00 - Quality Inn, IDrive. 01 - Villa, Windwood Cay. 07 - Villa, Indian point. 13 - Villa, Windsor Hills. 17 - Villa, Windsor Hills. 22 - NY/Washington DC/Sapphire falls. 23 - POFQ/Formosa Gdns/Marco Island. 24 - Dockside I&S
LittleMiss36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
LittleMiss36
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Lilyrose View Post
I'd hazard a guess that if you arrive early you'd probably get in earlier than 8:30, also make sure you pre-order. One thing I'm keeping an eye out for (we're going August and have an 8am BOG reservation) is that MK has historically opened at 8am some mornings in August, making the early ADR pointless, if this happens for our day I'm going to cancel as I haven't heard good things about the food for BOG breakfast, so it's the early entry we're going for!
Totally agree. At the moment it opens at 9am that day but will check again nearer the time. With the new opening of main street it gives us less time. Will definitely preorder if we stick with the booking.

Old 25 Feb 17, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Sign up to Mouse dining and set up an alert for it I did this and got the ADR I wanted last week for April. You find people tend to book up for a few days when it opens and then rearrange/cancel when they form a finalised plan.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I've managed to change 3 08.30 ADRs booked at 180+ 10 since I booked them a couple of weeks ago - all to 08.05 now.

Just keep checking each day.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
thefourDs
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LittleMiss36 View Post
Totally agree. At the moment it opens at 9am that day but will check again nearer the time. With the new opening of main street it gives us less time. Will definitely preorder if we stick with the booking.
Keep checking as we could only get 9am then I managed to get 8.30 a few days later, yesterday I switched it again to 8.10am! We go in august.
thefourDs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List