Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 6 Jul 17, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
kellogs
Trading Disney Pins

The desserts are very sickly and therefore you can't really eat a lot of them, found even the drinks on offer also very sweet. You can take away some desserts if you wish in a box as this was offered, but you can't return after the fireworks. You don't get your money worths in desserts, but you are paying mostly I think for the good view in an uncrowded area where you can go just ahead of the fireworks starting.
kellogs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by kellogs View Post
The desserts are very sickly and therefore you can't really eat a lot of them, found even the drinks on offer also very sweet. You can take away some desserts if you wish in a box as this was offered, but you can't return after the fireworks. You don't get your money worths in desserts, but you are paying mostly I think for the good view in an uncrowded area where you can go just ahead of the fireworks starting.
I can see 5 box it's coming with us and 2 hyper teenagers from a sugar rush. I booked it for my mum really as she hates being trampled on Main Street and we are a family of cake monsters so will have a good try at eating them lol. It's certainly not a cheap way of doing it though but I've spent trillions alreadyso what's another $300
Thank you for helping
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 17, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
ruddian
Excited about Disney

Following with interest. Considering this for October
ruddian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 17, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Josh at easywdw.com put a review of this on his website yesterday.

Some good tips on where to stand and what time to leave the party

anijay
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 17, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by anijay View Post
Josh at easywdw.com put a review of this on his website yesterday.

Some good tips on where to stand and what time to leave the party

anijay
That's a great review , thank you for posting . I'm glad I've booked it now although it cost and arm and a leg I think it will be worth it
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 17, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
MikeandGemma
Gone all Goofy

Great review thanks for posting. Was debating changing to terrace but now sticking with plaza garden!

Wondering what camera he used to take the photos in his review though...still need to sort a camera out! Don't want to take a DSLR around :-(
MikeandGemma is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 17, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
We have it booked for August, we've done tomorrow land terrace a few times now but this time I've booked plaza garden as we thought down by the castle would be better for viewing the projections, from what's been said glad we have now instead of the terrace!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 17, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MikeandGemma View Post
Great review thanks for posting. Was debating changing to terrace but now sticking with plaza garden!

Wondering what camera he used to take the photos in his review though...still need to sort a camera out! Don't want to take a DSLR around :-(
I believe it's an extremely expensive Canon, can't remember the model, but he has a few expensive lenses for it as well.

Way out of my price range, I'll stick to my trusty Samsung S6 phone and Memory Maker!
Old 15 Jul 17, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MikeandGemma View Post

Josh's fireworks photos in that review are stunning, I believe the images were taken on a Canon 5D Mark III (EF24-105 Lens). The camera would be tripod mounted to avoid camera movement during the long exposure.
Old 15 Jul 17, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeandGemma
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

I did have a search on his website and find a post relating a his 5D mk 3 but wasn’t sure if he still used it. They’re amazing cameras and with a few second shutter speed it would produce great photography shots. I’m no way taking a tripod to the parks haha.

I have a dslr as an amateur photographer - and all the gear - so part of me really wants to take the camera but another part of me can’t be bothered lugging it around and just want a good compact but not overpriced. Especially when the majority of photos will only be viewed on laptop/phone or printed 7x4!
MikeandGemma is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List