Notices

Old 27 May 22, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nanna Frozen View Post
I’m in a proper quandary now !
If Dr says no ( and it’s a new practice as they moved not long ago) I don’t know if that would make it worse if insurance company asked for it.

I’m thinking might just suck a doctor visit up in France if needs be ( hopefully not!) rather than invalidate the whole insurance policy.

Her mummy says this does happen from time to time, lasts half a day or so but she is absolutely fine apart from the one time she did have a proven infection.

I love my DIL but I’m sure she thinks I’m making a fuss over nothing and feels antibiotics are prescribed too freely.

Guess we will just have to see🙁
It only costs €25 to see a doctor in France so not expensive. Hope your GDD is ok!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

That’s good to hear. My niece has been a few times and said there’s loads of ‘ dodgy’ people around the Eiffel Tower. Also there’s no online tickets left so they will have to Que for ages.

I’m not usually nervous when it’s just me and DH, I’m quite happy travelling by subway or walking anywhere in NYC, I think it’s just cos the little one is there!
Pickpockets are an issue at the Eiffel Tower so just keep your wits about you. Other than that there aren’t any issues with being there!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
DD really would love to see the Louvre but I did think it was going to be a push in a day. Seems we will need to have a good check on Google maps and work out a doable itinerary. Thank you again for the helpful info 😀
The Louvre is enormous. When F and I went many years ago (she was still in primary) we got the Paris Visitor pass so has free entry for most museums. We literally went into the Louvre, looked at Venus and the Mona Lisa and left🤣

Index of my trip reports
Old 27 May 22, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Me and DH at Hilton ( Doubletree) Newcastle airport. We only live 20 mins away, don’t normally stay pre hol but enough stress worrying about the kiddiwinks getting here in the morning we just decided to go for it!

It’s absolutely lovley! Don’t know if it’s because it’s been so long, but we had a couple of drinks, nice meal, now we are just chilling in the room before our flight tomorrow. Think we are def gonna do this before our Orlando flight in September!

Feel a bit tipsy after two glasses of wine! Got clothes out for tomorrow ( Disney t shirts of course!) lying in bed eating Hilton cookie and gonna catch up on Johnny Depp trial on YouTube. All just feels so ‘ back to normal’ I love it!

Edited at 08:27 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
The Louvre is enormous. When F and I went many years ago (she was still in primary) we got the Paris Visitor pass so has free entry for most museums. We literally went into the Louvre, looked at Venus and the Mona Lisa and left🤣
I think we may have to leave the Louvre to another visit (good excuse to return 😂 )
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Me and DH at Hilton ( Doubletree) Newcastle airport. We only live 20 mins away, don’t normally stay pre hol but enough stress worrying about the kiddiwinks getting here in the morning we just decided to go for it!

It’s absolutely lovley! Don’t know if it’s because it’s been so long, but we had a couple of drinks, nice meal, now we are just chilling in the room before our flight tomorrow. Think we are def gonna do this before our Orlando flight in September!

Feel a bit tipsy after two glasses of wine! Got clothes out for tomorrow ( Disney t shirts of course!) lying in bed eating Hilton cookie and gonna catch up on Johnny Depp trial on YouTube. All just feels so ‘ back to normal’ I love it!
Enjoy NF, that glass of wine looks very inviting 🥂 Hope you and the family have a wonderful time xx
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
mr-paul
slightly serious Dibber

Safe travels! Hope it all goes smoothly and you have a magical time!
mr-paul is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Bon voyage NF, hope you and your family have a wonderful time. I can’t wait to see your photos of your DGD meeting the Princesses 💞