Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 14 May 22, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Pity about the iffy service at the start but the food at '71 looks great. I need to find or make some decent crab cakes this week I miss them when we're home.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 22, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

Some misses but definitely some hits on your trip. I’ve got S71 down as a lunch choice after watching Molly from Allears visit it the other day, glad you enjoyed it too.

With DS being 16 we can skip most of the character meals but Storybook Dining is one I’m hanging on to from our 2020 list, so it’s good to see you enjoyed that one too.

Thanks for sharing. Off to catch up on your other report now 😉
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 22, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for sharing Claudette. I appreciate the time that goes into doing a trip report and I have enjoyed reading it 😊
Old 14 May 22, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Lovely looking meal at Cali Grill and at long last you got to the StoryTeller’s Cafe

We had a really nice meal at S71 but were very late going in (we arrived on time but our table wasn’t ready) and I think our apps arrived well after nine. We ate our entrees in a practically empty restaurant and that felt a bit odd but the food was really exceptional. I was a big fan of the Wave, though, and had had a number of reasonable priced (for Disney) great meals there over the years.
Old 15 May 22, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Thanks for posting I’ve really enjoyed your report!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 22, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Really enjoyed your report. Thanks for sharing
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 22, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
The sliders look like a really tasty lunch at S71. Really interesting to read your food report. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
You are welcome.

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Pity about the iffy service at the start but the food at '71 looks great. I need to find or make some decent crab cakes this week I miss them when we're home.
I haven’t had crab cakes for ages, I had almost forgotten whether I liked them or not. But I like most things so…

Originally Posted by SuziQz View Post
Some misses but definitely some hits on your trip. I’ve got S71 down as a lunch choice after watching Molly from Allears visit it the other day, glad you enjoyed it too.

With DS being 16 we can skip most of the character meals but Storybook Dining is one I’m hanging on to from our 2020 list, so it’s good to see you enjoyed that one too.

Thanks for sharing. Off to catch up on your other report now 😉
We are not massively into character interaction, but we like seeing them and getting a couple of photos. So I usually try to fit at least one character meal in.

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
Thanks for sharing Claudette. I appreciate the time that goes into doing a trip report and I have enjoyed reading it 😊
Thank you.

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Lovely looking meal at Cali Grill and at long last you got to the StoryTeller’s Cafe

We had a really nice meal at S71 but were very late going in (we arrived on time but our table wasn’t ready) and I think our apps arrived well after nine. We ate our entrees in a practically empty restaurant and that felt a bit odd but the food was really exceptional. I was a big fan of the Wave, though, and had had a number of reasonable priced (for Disney) great meals there over the years.
Yes really glad we made it to Storybook Dining this time.

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Thanks for posting I’ve really enjoyed your report!
Thank you for reading.

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Really enjoyed your report. Thanks for sharing
Thank you, I enjoy writing it too. It is a good reminder to myself as well.

Originally Posted by xuntitledx View Post
Another excellent trip report. So many new things to add to our list! Thanks for sharing ☺️
Thank you, glad it was useful.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 22, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Just caught up on this… great report! I love that Nev joined you mid way through.

I can’t wait to have the Boathouse lobster roll again in November… the lunch of dreams!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 22, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for your report, I’ve enjoyed reading it!
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Loved reading this, thanks for writing and glad you wasn't a lone diner for the whole of your holiday
What was in your celebration basket, any photos? I'm debating whether it's worth paying for
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List