Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 23 May 22, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkandfluffy
Very Serious Dibber

If you book a Disney hotel the park tickets are included. We are going on the Eurostar and tickets were quite reasonable. It’s just me and my daughter going and we paid around £600 for 3 nights with tickets.
pinkandfluffy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 22, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Neesymouse
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

After all that the park tickets are sold out for our dates 😩

Off-site May 2006, Oct 2012, July 2018
OKW Oct 2014
SSR July 2016
POR Oct 2017
Neesymouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 22, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Neesymouse
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by pinkandfluffy View Post
If you book a Disney hotel the park tickets are included. We are going on the Eurostar and tickets were quite reasonable. It’s just me and my daughter going and we paid around £600 for 3 nights with tickets.
I was hoping for a wee last minute break (end June) but park tickets all sold out. Will look for something later in the year or just bide my time until next year. Hope you and your daughter have a fabulous time. x

Off-site May 2006, Oct 2012, July 2018
OKW Oct 2014
SSR July 2016
POR Oct 2017
Neesymouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 22, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Do you mean park reservations? If you stay onsite you don’t need them. Or if you buy dated tickets you don’t need them.

However, the dates are not announced yet but that could well be when Marvel Campus opens - in which case the parks will be rammed.

Could you look at later in the summer?
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 06:26 AM  
Link to this Post
ParisinMarch
Trainee Dibber

Ah no! I think at the moment there's so much pent-up demand that you're unlikely to get a cheap last-min deal unfortunately.

To echo an earlier post, I got a much better deal on the Irish site (am UK), so definitely do check out on-site prices when you're looking at future dates. The total you're quoting for park tickets + offsite accommodation doesn't sound cheaper than Sante Fe and sometimes Hotel Cheyenne come up.
ParisinMarch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkandfluffy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Neesymouse View Post
I was hoping for a wee last minute break (end June) but park tickets all sold out. Will look for something later in the year or just bide my time until next year. Hope you and your daughter have a fabulous time. x
Thank you! We were originally booked for December 21 but Omicron had other ideas. Starting to get excited now, only 2 weeks to go.

Definitely get something booked up, it always seems ages away when you book, but it soon comes around.

There are some good prices for January, £590 for 3 nights in the Santa Fe. Tempted to book another!

Edited at 07:02 AM.
pinkandfluffy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Neesymouse View Post
After all that the park tickets are sold out for our dates 😩
I’ve found this, they are an official seller of tickets and still seem to have some

fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

As above - I really wouldn’t try to go on those dates.

Try for later in the summer, or maybe off season. We went early March and the weather was beautiful, didn’t need coats, the park was really quiet and the hotel was incredibly cheap.
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

I just checked Sun 17 - Tue 19 July (so 2 nights) and Cheyenne is coming up under £800.

So if you could get a morning flight out and an evening flight back, you could have a half day, full day and more than half day in the parks.

Food is expensive but there are ways round it - cheaper places to eat. And you could always do one really nice meal if you had the budget.
Old 24 May 22, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

How do you get to the Irish site? Tried googling but no luck!
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List