Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 26 May 22, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Maddiemoo2009 View Post
You could email them we had to email as the phone number given wouldn’t connect to pay for late check out as have to be put by 10am
They sent me a link to pay all went through fine
Do you have a note of the email address and I'll try that? Thanks again.

How was your villa?
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Maddiemoo2009
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by pinkstarburst View Post
Do you have a note of the email address and I'll try that? Thanks again.

How was your villa?
info@homebeds.com Only open 9-5pm weekdays

We are still here no issues at all with the Villa very modern and exceptionally clean the only gripe is it’s about 40mins from Disney we are used to being 10/15 mins away.
Hope you have a great holiday
Maddiemoo2009 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

We are still here no issues at all with the Villa very modern and exceptionally clean the only gripe is it’s about 40mins from Disney we are used to being 10/15 mins away.
Thats brilliant, thanks so much and glad you have had a great holiday. Good to hear that the villa you were allocated was good also.

I'll send off and email and hopefully start the ball rolling
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Thanks Maddiemoo2009 - sent an email earlier and already had a response back from Homebeds confirming they have our booking.

Virgin had forgotten to send the deposit link however they forwarded it and confirmed address will be 24-48 hours before arrival. Feel much better now :-)
Old 26 May 22, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Maddiemoo2009
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks Maddiemoo2009 - sent an email earlier and already had a response back from Homebeds confirming they have our booking.

Virgin had forgotten to send the deposit link however they forwarded it and confirmed address will be 24-48 hours before arrival. Feel much better now :-)
No problem hope you have a great time 🤩
Maddiemoo2009 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 03:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Helly
Excited about Disney

Helly's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5

Where did you get allocated? We got Southern Dunes (we’re still out here). Beautiful area, but a hefty drive after a long day in the parks 😊
Helly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 05:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Maddiemoo2009
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Helly View Post
Where did you get allocated? We got Southern Dunes (we’re still out here). Beautiful area, but a hefty drive after a long day in the parks 😊
Snap! And we are still here till Tuesday night so quiet I live in a 8 house culdesac but there’s always something going on
Have a great rest of your trip
Old 27 May 22, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Another random one - just receieved my security deposit payment confirmation email from homebeds and it says the following at the end:

"We look forward to your stay at RTD - TOFV - TVR - 4760 VBP (340651) on" - Just on the off chance, does this have any correlation to an address?

I'm well aware that we are not due to get the address yet but I just wondered if anyone was able to make sense of this secret code lol
Old 18 Jun 22, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
kathyx
Helping Donald

I would love to know the answer to this to
Old 18 Jun 22, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

Another random one - just receieved my security deposit payment confirmation email from homebeds and it says the following at the end:

"We look forward to your stay at RTD - TOFV - TVR - 4760 VBP (340651) on" - Just on the off chance, does this have any correlation to an address?

I'm well aware that we are not due to get the address yet but I just wondered if anyone was able to make sense of this secret code lol
Could be 4760 Vero Beach Place, Terre Verde Resort. Looks like a town house.

Edit: Just seen you're staying at Windsor Hills so it can't be that
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa

Edited at 02:18 PM.
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List