Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 2 Apr 22, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
We sat near the HS boat dock back in 2019 and watched the crowds walking across to the Skyliner - only just opened I recall and thought we'd leave it until next visit in April 2020 - what could possibly go wrong.

Our grandchildren are 18, 20 and 22 but I don't think we could cope with the parks now. It was so easy putting your park ticket in a machine and getting a bit of paper back with return between 3.30 and 4.30 on it.

We like to have a day trip to the beach during our Spring visits usually AMI. Which beach beckons you?

Mick
I liked the good old days at the parks too! Our 6 grandchildren are only small-ranging from 4 months to 9. We’ve just spent 3 days with 2 of them and their parents but in August we’ve got 2 weeks at Disney with all 6! It’s going to be a nightmare arranging meal reservations and fastpasses!

We’re heading across to AMI (you’ve got good taste). We left there on Tuesday and can’t wait to get back after the madness of Disney.
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 22, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mqt View Post
I liked the good old days at the parks too! Our 6 grandchildren are only small-ranging from 4 months to 9. We’ve just spent 3 days with 2 of them and their parents but in August we’ve got 2 weeks at Disney with all 6! It’s going to be a nightmare arranging meal reservations and fastpasses!

We’re heading across to AMI (you’ve got good taste). We left there on Tuesday and can’t wait to get back after the madness of Disney.
Good luck with August and have a fantastic time at AMI.

I think they do this in April?

Mick
Old 2 Apr 22, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
col1968
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
You can do all of that except park. You can usually park at the mini golf across the road and walk across. Or it’s an easy walk from Epcot or a pleasant boat from
Hollywood studios if you are spending the day at either of those parks.
is it ok to park there and walk across- I wasn't sure?
col1968 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 22, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
You can do all of that except park. You can usually park at the mini golf across the road and walk across. Or it’s an easy walk from Epcot or a pleasant boat from
Hollywood studios if you are spending the day at either of those parks.
Bev, you can't park at the mini golf any more. Since building the Swan Reserve hotel next door, the much smaller parking lot now has barriers. It is free up to 3 hours but only with a mini golf validation.