Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 May 22, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Deluxe Evening Hours

We are staying at Poly for 2 nights - check in Monday and check out on the Wednesday.

Monday night is Epcot extra hours which we will do and makes sense.

On the Wednesday we check out - does this mean we cannot access the Magic Kingdom extra hours that night because we have already left the deluxe resort?

Hopefully that makes sense - just wanted to check!
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyLass
Earning More Ears

Have never tried so not 100% but as you are not classed as a resort guest (checked out at 11am) then I would say not.
I believe that after hours, the CMs at the ride entrance would scan your magic band or room key to validate your status.

Probably best check with your guest services at Poly to be sure though
DisneyLass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
4everDisney
Being a bit Goofy

Extra evening hours are available on check in and check out days.
4everDisney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by 4everDisney View Post
Extra evening hours are available on check in and check out days.
Thanks, was hoping that was the case and now very glad we have a Monday and a Wednesday!
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Only confirming the above really but, yes, you'll be good for the extra hours on the Wednesday too - you've picked the perfect nights to stay!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We loved the extended evening hours at MK

From after the fireworks until about 10.30pm it got quieter and quieter

We rode loads until midnight then made our way to in front of the Castle. We got some great photopass ( or whatever it’s called now)

Then sat for nearly an hour, with tea/coffee and cake from Starbucks, outside The Plaza just soaking it all in, chatting to the cast members and generally just feeling soooo lucky to be there
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
jolou
slightly serious Dibber

Again just confirming having researched... you do get access on checkout day.
jolou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Thanks Everyone!

As controversial as it is I'm not the biggest fan of MK during the day. Far too chaotic. Having the extra hours at night will be amazing for us. My DS is autistic and last visit in 2019 this was the only park he really struggled with.

Obviously everywhere is super busy now but with DAS advance reservations and some planning it is all manageable. We can get all of his MK rides done when its a bit quieter now which is amazing!

Did after hours events in 2019 but were AK and HS which were absolutely amazing so this will be fun.

Also with the added bonus of a couple of nights at the Poly! Cannot wait!
Old 25 May 22, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by JoJoBell View Post
We loved the extended evening hours at MK

From after the fireworks until about 10.30pm it got quieter and quieter

We rode loads until midnight then made our way to in front of the Castle. We got some great photopass ( or whatever it’s called now)

Then sat for nearly an hour, with tea/coffee and cake from Starbucks, outside The Plaza just soaking it all in, chatting to the cast members and generally just feeling soooo lucky to be there
That does sound nice. I think the mistake I make is to go too early and then get tired and want to leave before the extra hours even starts.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Where can I find info re deluxe evening hours?

I'll be in an ecv scooter, so these hours would really suit.I'm in the poly for 2 nights 22/7 and 23/7 leaving 24/7 for ak villas and stay there until 29/7.

Need updated info re park times and early or later admissions to change existing plans.

thanks

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List