Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 28 Feb 17, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Hootietootie
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
no worries

maybe they are dibbers!

The Lost City of Z - I'm NOT telling mamamouse - she is a huge SoA fan - tells the kids, when my boyfriend comes to get me on his bike let me know - they look at her then look at me and are close to tears!

I think she is serious tho!

Sean Bean is just too good,

I run my own music promo company so use a lot of out work actors and film crew as promo staff at gigs and fests so I know their struggles and aspirations, its a tough life.
Awesome, music promo. 70% of t people I know are bands.

No aspirations here, I am purely in it for the enjoyment of being in stuff I like. I love my real life job as it supplies me with copious amounts of wine, chocolate and coffee. But unfortunately also early early mornings
Hootietootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 17, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hootietootie View Post
Ah, if only I had numbers! The joys of living where I live mean a fair amount of work as extras comes up fairly close by, something I'd never do seriously. Just if I'm a fan, or like the sounds of it. Waiting patiently on "The Lost City of Z" next month, where you may see me in my mourning clothes. And have yet to see my giant hat in the wedding in "The Frankenstein Chronicles"-just cause I wanted to meet Sean Bean
Wow, this is the way to get to meet Charlie Hunnam and Robert Pattinson ...in the same film, oh my.

Never thought I'd bother with that "stupid fantastical dragons programme" game of thrones but I binge watched it and I'm hooked now. It's is rather rude though
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 17, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Awesome, music promo. 70% of t people I know are bands.

No aspirations here, I am purely in it for the enjoyment of being in stuff I like. I love my real life job as it supplies me with copious amounts of wine, chocolate and coffee. But unfortunately also early early mornings
oh man what I have done, I've told the slobbering beast and she is saying things like any cast off sweet wrappers, a tea cup Charlie H has touched...

then I told her that you really work with chocolate...

shes gone over the edge...

euurrghhh shes asking me to ask you how he Smells - freak

Moley - she says you can have RP, but you have to get your mits off her man - and Like I'm Sitting Right Here...

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077

Edited at 08:40 AM.
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 17, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

oh man what I have done, I've told the slobbering beast and she is saying things like any cast off sweet wrappers, a tea cup Charlie H has touched...

Moley - she says you can have RP, but you have to get your mits off her man - and Like I'm Sitting Right Here...
ok deal,I'll take Pattinson no problem and maybe I could ask for some of his beard clippings from Lost City of Z.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 17, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Hootietootie
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Moleymole View Post
Wow, this is the way to get to meet Charlie Hunnam and Robert Pattinson ...in the same film, oh my.

Never thought I'd bother with that "stupid fantastical dragons programme" game of thrones but I binge watched it and I'm hooked now. It's is rather rude though
Only Charlie and Sienna in my scenes.

He shook my hand. He is very handsome in real life. No tea, but I did share a cup of coffee with Diana Rigg on thrones, and sat chatting to Maisie Williams and Peter Dinklage(on different days)

It's good chocolate too, I should hide some at CBR under a tree, assuming they aren't demolishing that too
Hootietootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 17, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Wait we have someone from dibb in GoT will I be able to recognise you Hootie?

I updated the title with spoilers just in case

I knew bean would get it lol I like John snow such a cool character.

Bit weird with the dragon woman but some nudity at the end of the episode again so there will be dragons but where did they come from ?

I think there was a guy nude scene as well for the ladies lol

Thinking about using one of my audible credits for the book the narrator sounds good

Edited at 05:30 PM.
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 17, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post

I updated the title with spoilers just in case

I knew bean would get it lol I like John snow such a cool character.

Bit weird with the dragon woman but some nudity at the end of the episode again so there will be dragons but where did they come from ?

I think there was a guy nude scene as well for the ladies lol

Thinking about using one of my audible credits for the book the narrator sounds good
I seriously thought here we go again, main character reprieved - that ≈≈≈≈≈≈ Joffrey is actually okay, Beans off to the Wall, meet back up wi th' 'astard...

THHHHHHHHUUUUUUCCCHHHUUUUNNNKKKK

they just killed off a main character - the balls on them! Every one knew Bean was toast in LOTR but ho lee fook... BRILLIANT TV (and you aint seen nothing yet)

The dragon eggs were given to Daenys by the host (whatshisname) at their wedding - though just to be stone, petrified over years.

not just the books - but there are BRILLIANT dvd extras on youtube - and its like a cartoon, store audio book and its narrated by the main characters - but pads out loads more details...

heres part one

by far the best thing on tv ever and I have square eyes

papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 17, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Only Charlie and Sienna in my scenes.

He shook my hand. He is very handsome in real life. No tea, but I did share a cup of coffee with Diana Rigg on thrones, and sat chatting to Maisie Williams and Peter Dinklage(on different days)

It's good chocolate too, I should hide some at CBR under a tree, assuming they aren't demolishing that too
needless to say the slobbering beast wants more

will update later or log her in and she can ask away, she was seriously unwell all week and I struggling that morning to get up - when I read out your posts - ping!

Charlies better than lemsip - who knew!

Old 1 Mar 17, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Hootietootie
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
I'm fairly visible in a couple of scenes in season 3, not so much season 5-but you won't care by then. It's the bestest episode ever of anything(according to the internet). Season 7 should be, I've got me a job in it, but will have to wait and see. I'll screenshot myself once you get that far
Old 2 Mar 17, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

I seriously thought here we go again, main character reprieved - that ≈≈≈≈≈≈ Joffrey is actually okay, Beans off to the Wall, meet back up wi th' 'astard...

THHHHHHHHUUUUUUCCCHHHUUUUNNNKKKK

they just killed off a main character - the balls on them! Every one knew Bean was toast in LOTR but ho lee fook... BRILLIANT TV (and you aint seen nothing yet)

The dragon eggs were given to Daenys by the host (whatshisname) at their wedding - though just to be stone, petrified over years.

not just the books - but there are BRILLIANT dvd extras on youtube - and its like a cartoon, store audio book and its narrated by the main characters - but pads out loads more details...

heres part one

by far the best thing on tv ever and I have square eyes
thanks papamouse
I'll watch it after work

I never really saw him as a main character really we needed a death for his sons to step up to the plate as they weren't ever going to be more than side characters until he died.

I hope we see much more of Khaleesi(Daenerys) (although there isn't that much we haven't seen )

In the episode with the Pyre she didn't actually walk in carrying the eggs which is why I thought it strange but we presume the eggs were in there I suppose.

I meant to watch back episode S1 EP1 again as I'm sure her eyebrows were blonde before and now they are black.

Yes I focus on the details too much. I'm sure it's fits together later but I don't see this connection between Renly and Stannis.

Who is this Stannis and how does he fit in with the fight? He had a pirate now fighting for him but where are they going to attack.

And Melisandre (Carice Van Houten) wow! what a beautiful woman.

Yup I can see how this has people hooked.

I can also see me watching it twice.

Edited at 01:05 PM.
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List