Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 17 Oct 17, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreaming
VIP Dibber

I always thought that they were on the other side of America (or i might have dreamt that).
It would be fab if the crossover was one of them as a walker.
I watched the last one again to get ready for next week, who left the little soldier was it Eugene or Dwight.
Just read that it was Dwight who left the soldier.

Edited at 01:27 PM.
Disney Dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 17, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney Dreaming View Post
I always thought that they were on the other side of America (or i might have dreamt that).
It would be fab if the crossover was one of them as a walker.
I watched the last one again to get ready for next week, who left the little soldier was it Eugene or Dwight.
Just read that it was Dwight who left the soldier.
They are set on different sides of the continent but their timelines differ (FTWD started at the beginning of the outbreak; the TWD story started when the outbreak is quite advanced; with Rick's daughter having been conceived, born & now around 2 years old, that means their stories are taking part 3 years apart?)

So, a character could crossover without the viewer wondering how they can be in 2 places at the same time.

Could be a FTWD character who has survived 3 years & travelled across country for whatever reason or could be a TWD character's backstory, i.e., where were they & what were they doing 3 years ago?

Edited at 10:43 PM.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 17, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
sameeel
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mandco View Post
yes it will be nowtv/watch-the-walking-dead-season-8
Yay... that is good news thank you
Old 18 Oct 17, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

I can’t wait! I look forward to Talking Dead almost as much too, Chris Hardwick is hilarious.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 17, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
afcajax73
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
Just finished season 3 of Fear the Walking Dead; as expected, a cliffhanger!

DH tells me that producers have commented that they'll only guarantee the survival of 4 characters at a time so the kill rate on FTWD is up there with TWD!

Plus, they've hinted at a crossover of a FTWD character onto TWD!
I read somewhere (shortly after season 2 of FTWD finished) that there would be a full merge of the two shows. It was saying that the two were on a path for each other, but it didn't say whether the outcome would be friendly or not.

Personally, I would LOVE it, if it wasn't a friendly outcome.

It would be brilliant to get to know two groups of people, then see them see each other as the 'enemy'
afcajax73 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 17, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
afcajax73
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
They are set on different sides of the continent but their timelines differ (FTWD started at the beginning of the outbreak; the TWD story started when the outbreak is quite advanced; with Rick's daughter having been conceived, born & now around 2 years old, that means their stories are taking part 3 years apart?)

So, a character could crossover without the viewer wondering how they can be in 2 places at the same time.

Could be a FTWD character who has survived 3 years & travelled across country for whatever reason or could be a TWD character's backstory, i.e., where were they & what were they doing 3 years ago?
I don't think it would be too difficult for the timelines to match up. It's heavily rumoured that there will at some point be a time jump in TWD anyway. And it's not unrealistic to assume that over a year or so period, one group could travel towards the other, or even each towards each other.
afcajax73 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 17, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by afcajax73 View Post
I read somewhere (shortly after season 2 of FTWD finished) that there would be a full merge of the two shows. It was saying that the two were on a path for each other, but it didn't say whether the outcome would be friendly or not.

Personally, I would LOVE it, if it wasn't a friendly outcome.

It would be brilliant to get to know two groups of people, then see them see each other as the 'enemy'
This would be a great twist in the storylines. Although I will always be a team Rick supporter 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 17, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

Just over 24hrs to go, shorter if you are lucky enough to be in usa now. Excited much!

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 17, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

Well, have watched the first episode if the season.

Good, but sone plot line holes you could drive the camper van through
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 17, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Warkman58 View Post
Well, have watched the first episode if the season.

Good, but sone plot line holes you could drive the camper van through
more holes than a kerplunk tube...

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List