Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 24 May 09, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Cyclospora
Imagineer

Cyclospora's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Carys

We stayed for 5 nights and did full days at California Adventure, DL and Knotts Berry Farm. The day we got there we went to The Garden and another day we went to The Block (mall) and Crystal cathedral. We also went to Down Town Disney on 2 evenings.

Would have loved to had time to go to the beach but had to make do with a visit to VeniceBeach and santa Monica Pier on the way back to the airport.

May tomorrow be a perfect day - may you find love and laughter along the way...
Cyclospora is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 09, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
carys
Imagineer

carys's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Some great ideas there thankyou guys I am so glad this forum is here now it is calming my nerves a bit lol Travelmam kindly gave me info on Knotts but it looked like a lot of very big rides which only my dh and ds12 would do.Does everyone think it is worth a visit if you don't do big rides ? OOps maybe I should start another thread on that lol
Old 24 May 09, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post

there are some big rides at knotts,i had to go on them all on my own as DW dont like them either,however there is an awful lot of smaller rides too,its themed around snoopy so is aimed at smaller kids as well as us big ones ! did you have a look at the water park i posted above ( soak city ),i havent been there myself yet but looks good fun ,similar to wet and wild etc in florida

Edited at 12:16 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 09, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
carys
Imagineer

carys's Reviews
I will look at that thanks .I was contemplating a night in their hotel to do both but tbh I am struggling with their site it is not very clear what you get for that.I may call.
Old 24 May 09, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post

i wouldnt bother wasting money on staying there, its only about 10 miles from where your staying in anaheim very easy to drive there and back in a day
Old 24 May 09, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
carys
Imagineer

carys's Reviews
Ok thanks .Sheesh see I know nowt lol
Old 24 May 09, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post

assuming your doing disney,universal,and when you goto san diego the zoo or animal park,and sea world ,do you know about the southern california citypass? it covers entrance to all of the above and works out good value citypass/city/socal.html
Old 24 May 09, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
carys
Imagineer

carys's Reviews
Yes we have bought that thanks.We are going to do US , DL , CA , SW and the Zoo.I may just try and be a bit more laid back about things and see what we fancy when we get there other than that.After all I have 11 hours on a plane to read the guide books lol
Old 24 May 09, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post

sure you will have a great time carys,a day at the water park might be good to give you all a bit of a rest,walking round theme parks all day is really tiring
Old 24 May 09, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
purple myra
Imagineer

purple myra's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Can't help with the accomodation as we haven't been to LA yet But don't you think it is really exciting going in to the unknown? I was starting to get a wee bit bored going to Florida ( and I've only been 3 times ) becasue it was becoming 'easy' we knew where everything was etc... I'm looking on this new trip as a big adventure into the unkown... we all survived our first trips to Florida didn't we?
purple myra is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread