Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Feb 14, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
TrueBlue
Imagineer

TrueBlue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
As Geoffa says - I hope they throw the book at him! What an idiot plus he's ruined his own stag time in Vegas

Glad you've arrived safe and sound, hope you can now enjoy the rest of your holiday
TrueBlue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 14, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzyc
Imagineer

Our flight to Vegas with Virgin wasn't half as bad but we did have some trouble with a stag party and a separate hen party. One of the girls was blind drunk and happened to be sat in the same row as me (we were in the window seats and she was in the middle). She kept staggering up and down the aisle, and kept putting her hands on my headrest to balance herself but at the same time she kept pulling my hair! In the end I got cross with her and told her she was hurting me - she apologised and sat down after that then fell asleep for a few hours thank god.

And the stag party who were sat 6 rows in front of us were stood up the whole time, and somehow managed to have one of the cabin-crew at their beck and call the whole time - I'm not joking, she was bringing them alcoholic drinks every 30 minutes and when I went to get a wine two hours before landing I was told they had run out - no bloody wonder! I was slightly miffed about this but soon forgot about when I landed. The flight home was so much better, I suppose everyone was worn out from their time in Vegas!

I'd honestly think twice about sitting in Economy with Virgin to Vegas again, if I go back I'll upgrade to premium to hopefully have a bit more peace.

Too many holidays to list! 5 times in Orlando, also done plenty of Caribbean trips & newly converted to cruises (next ones planned for March 2019 & August 2019)
dizzyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 14, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsman2010
Apprentice Imagineer

When we flew from Newark to Vegas last week I had a guy from Manchester sit beside me who was part of a stag do group heading for the weekend. He told me they had all been split up for this leg of the flight and were not getting served any booze. One further back was loud and swearing before take off but calmed down quickly. I suppose United took some action to prevent any trouble.

Now you are there, have a great holiday I was gutted to leave yesterday, roll on next year!
scotsman2010 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 14, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Sound like a nightmare flight, hope you enjoy your holiday now after all that drama
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 14, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Flower2603
Imagineer

Flower2603's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 24
OMG! I can't believe all of that on the one flight, that must have been pretty stressful for all of you other passengers.

Lets hope your holiday more than makes up for the journey there!

August 2008 - All Star Sports/Tradewinds, St. Pete
Aug. 2010 - Beach Club/RPH Aug. 2012 - Beach Club!
August 2015 - RPH/POFQ
October 2017 - Newport Bay DLP August 2018 Tokyo Disney
Flower2603 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 14, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Angel1979
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Crickey x hope the rest of your holiday is better x we must of had a good flight last time x we were in the bubble though, so maybe missed all the rowdiness? DH asked for a Jack Daniels and was told either they don't do it or they had run out? We only had two drinks runs x thought that was poor, especially as we were in PE x

Quality Inn, May 2009, Quality Inn & Caribbean Beach, Oct 2010, Quality Inn/Rosen & POFQ, Sept 2012, Aria, Las Vegas, Sept 2013, Aria, Las Vegas, June 2014, Costa Dorado, Sept 2014, Rosen Inn, PO and Coronado Springs, Nov 2015 Vegas 2016, Florida 2017!
Angel1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 14, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Blimey sounds my worst nightmare, sometimes I don't even know why they serve alcohol on flights or at least limit it. We are taking friends to Vegas in October, really hope there's no-one like that on our flight. Have a great time now you're there though :-) I'm counting down the days till 30 October!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 14, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

On another point can you imagine what these idiots feel like after an 11 hour flight and 8 hour time difference with all that alcohol too? ! I feel rough and I don't touch a drop of alcohol!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 14, 12:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Good grief! What a pain in the rear your flight sounds.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 14, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

I honestly hope,he was refused entry & sent black home.there's no way,I would allow him to carry on,with his trip.
He spoilt everyone's flight,well I would be spoiling his trip.
He'd be back home,with his tail between his legs.absolute idiot!
Have a great holiday,just sorry your family had to go through that,in order to get there.
Tracy x