Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Nov 15, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Edam1975 View Post
Yes I read about her too. She was brought up a male but is genetically female. She was unhappy throughout her childhood and everyone would ask why she was being raised as a boy when it was obvious she was a girl. When she was 13 she secretly went to her mothers gynaecologist. When her parents found out they had her hospitalised and forcibly injected her with male hormones. Her dad told her the only answer was to commit suicide
Wow, that's really sad.. What a horrible thing for parents to say/do.
That explains it then, I just wasn't sure, I suppose I should have googled it. 🙈

I agree Duncan must be doing it for a challenge, well I suppose it must be nice to slum it in the jungle for a change..
Old 16 Nov 15, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Wow I didn't know the background about Lady C. I just read she was raised a boy so had assumed she had a sex change. What a horrible start to life, poor woman!

Anyway, I like the crowd this year. I'd rather it stayed as is; can't stand the TOWIE/Geordie Shore etc crowd.
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 15, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Anyway, I like the crowd this year. I'd rather it stayed as is; can't stand the TOWIE/Geordie Shore etc crowd.
I agree , they all seem so nice but I can't wait till the reality stars go in , I am to admit I watch both TOWIE and Made in Chelsea , have never watched the other one , Fern Mcann is fiery and will certainly speak her mind , Spencer Matthews is an arrogant ladies man and I can't wait to see how they fair in the jungle , we need characters that are going to stir things up
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 15, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Edam1975 View Post
Yes I read about her too. She was brought up a male but is genetically female. She was unhappy throughout her childhood and everyone would ask why she was being raised as a boy when it was obvious she was a girl. When she was 13 she secretly went to her mothers gynaecologist. When her parents found out they had her hospitalised and forcibly injected her with male hormones. Her dad told her the only answer was to commit suicide
sounds made up.
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 15, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
tonigary
Imagineer

I like Lady C, and also didnt know about her past, it looks like its going to be a good one, Ant and Dec on form as always
tonigary is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 15, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
xXxSammi88xXx
VIP Dibber

One of the funniest shows I've seen. Only just stopped crying. Lady C is hilarious
Old 16 Nov 15, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

Originally Posted by xXxSammi88xXx View Post
One of the funniest shows I've seen. Only just stopped crying. Lady C is hilarious
Just had to google an oik..
She comes out with some random sayings
Old 16 Nov 15, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gepetto View Post
...Or to escape from his ex-wife perhaps?

dailymail/news/arti...k-suicide.html

G
Oh dear... I guess he's been at rock bottom & is building his life again.. That's quite sad.. But I suppose there's two sides too..
Old 16 Nov 15, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Absolutely brilliant tonight , Lady C is as nutty as a fruit cake
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 15, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Knew I'd hate that woman as soon as I saw her, who does she think she is, stuck up pompous, thinks she's better than everyone else, demands everything. Rude to everyone especially Tony and Chris... glad she was voted up for the next trial
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread