Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 14 Apr 17, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
I must admit that whilst I fully expected Sasha to die in the coffin, when Negan opened it I just expected her to be dead!

Doh! - why I didn't make the leap to her too becoming a zombie, I really don't know! Lol!

I have literally watched the whole seven series in five weeks, so I'm probably not the best person to comment, as I had the advantage of 'ploughing through' the less exciting episodes, and getting to the 'good stuff' quite quickly (on some days I watched five episodes back to back!)... but I really do think it's one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I avoided it for years due to being totally uninterested in anything zombie related!

I did however, HATE the season seven opener - but now have a weird fascination with Negan - I actually find him quite amusing! But if he ever hurts 'my Daryl' then it will be all over for me!

I too have binge watched GOT, (again it wasn't ever going to be 'my thing', so avoided it and now admit to loving it!), but I think I actually prefer TWD - I love every single character in it & feel like I really CARE what happens to them. With GOT I do have my favs, but I admit that I very often get confused with who some of the men are! - they all look the same with their big beards to me! ;-) ) - although Jon Snow is fab & I always know who HE is!

Can't wait for both to restart - although how I'll cope watching one episode a week, I'll never know!
Brilliant post! I agree 110%! Jon Snow and Daryl 💗
You must watch SoA, I have Jax AKA Charlie Hunnam as my screen saver on my laptop 😂
I didn't really fancy it either when my OH suggested watching it a couple of years ago but after 2 episodes I was hooked! Banshee is too very good, the lead in that is quite dishy too 😬
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 17, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

Agreed Daryl, Jon snow and Jax (SOA) 💕

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List