Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 4 Sep 19, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
wdwlife
Proud to wear my Ears

The Orlando checklist

Strangely panicking about our trip this year even although we've been twice so you could say we know what to expect but I feel like I'm missing some important things off this little checklist I've started.

We go in 10 weeks so not urgent, although it'll come round quick.

Please feel free to add anything you would have on your checklist, it might give me ideas or inspiration for other things.

Passports,
ESTAs,
Dollars,
Travel insurance,
Clothes purchases,
Phone chargers,
Extension cable,
Decide what magic bands we'd like,
Attraction tickets,
Backpack for the parks,
General medicines,
Check-in for flights,
Park itinerary,
First fast pass day date

I really feel like I'm missing plenty of things here, like small practical things?

Also we're staying offsite so I was wondering if it is possible to purchase magic bands online to pick up somewhere in Disney or will we have to wait till we get there? The past twice we've waited until we go there .
Old 4 Sep 19, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindsk
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by wdwlife View Post
Strangely panicking about our trip this year even although we've been twice so you could say we know what to expect but I feel like I'm missing some important things off this little checklist I've started.

We go in 10 weeks so not urgent, although it'll come round quick.

Please feel free to add anything you would have on your checklist, it might give me ideas or inspiration for other things.

Passports,
ESTAs,
Dollars,
Travel insurance,
Clothes purchases,
Phone chargers,
Extension cable,
Decide what magic bands we'd like,
Attraction tickets,
Backpack for the parks,
General medicines,
Check-in for flights,
Park itinerary,
First fast pass day date

I really feel like I'm missing plenty of things here, like small practical things?

Also we're staying offsite so I was wondering if it is possible to purchase magic bands online to pick up somewhere in Disney or will we have to wait till we get there? The past twice we've waited until we go there .
Maybe drivers licence if you don't want to carry your passports around. We find them useful. You said chargers so you may include the plug converters in this - we always take 2 or 3.
Also, do you have a card such as Revolut or similar? We only use this as it gives us a better exchange rate (and means we don't have to get cash out and get charged for the pleasure).
I also take little sandwich bags for the tv remotes and kitchen wipes (call me OTT but reading some posts on hotels rooms and experiences, I have decided that I would rather do this- google it if you haven't read them and you aren't eating when reading)

Like you say, I am sure there are a lot more things but these are the first that I thought of
Lindsk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
wdwlife
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Lindsk View Post
Maybe drivers licence if you don't want to carry your passports around. We find them useful. You said chargers so you may include the plug converters in this - we always take 2 or 3.
Also, do you have a card such as Revolut or similar? We only use this as it gives us a better exchange rate (and means we don't have to get cash out and get charged for the pleasure).
I also take little sandwich bags for the tv remotes and kitchen wipes (call me OTT but reading some posts on hotels rooms and experiences, I have decided that I would rather do this- google it if you haven't read them and you aren't eating when reading)

Like you say, I am sure there are a lot more things but these are the first that I thought of

Thanks, I'll add some of these onto my list!

Admin can someone move this thread into the trip planning section?
Old 4 Sep 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
neatfrk
Imagineer

Little baggie of coins to toss into wishing wells and fountains spread all over the parks.

Order used pins for trading off Amazon, pack extra backers.

External USB chargers

Band-aids (or plasters I think you Brits call them)

Sun screen / sun glasses
neatfrk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
neatfrk
Imagineer

Thought of a few more:

Disposable plastic ponchos
Autograph book & sharpies
Gum
neatfrk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
The DIbb guidebook has a very comprehensive checklist which may help :- https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Pac...list-p-90.html

Edited at 04:06 PM.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
If staying in a hotel in the same room, air freshner!
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

How you getting to airport? Taxi booked or car park at airport or train tickets purchased?
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Photocopies of passports, driving licence, Esta, park tickets, holiday confirmation.
Plasters, ibuprofen/paracetamol
Immodium instants
Teabags/coffee
Water bottle
Wipes (put them in the fridge overnight and use them to cool down)
Plastic macs
Sandwich bags to put your phone in on water rides
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List