Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 1 Jul 19, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ASheppard
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Alamo

I have just done OLCI with Alamo and have printed my confirmation with bar code. Do I need to do skip the counter or is this enough? If I have to do skip the counter as well could someone post a link as I can’t seem to find it. Thank you 😊
ASheppard is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
"on line check-in" is a process that allows you to skip the counter. STC is not a separate process nor requiring a separate form.

Once you have the bar code that's all you need together with your D/L and CC (or compliant debit card)

Mick
Old 1 Jul 19, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
ASheppard
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

That’s great, thank you Mick 🙂
ASheppard is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by ASheppard View Post
That’s great, thank you Mick 🙂
A lot of Dibbers report a far more complicated procedure but it's worked for me about 6 times in the last three years with either Alamo Brits or Andy at DFCH

Mick
Old 1 Jul 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
ASheppard
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Yes what I had read all seemed complicated so I’m glad it’s straightforward! Fingers crossed 🤞
Old 1 Jul 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Yes what I had read all seemed complicated so I’m glad it’s straightforward! Fingers crossed 🤞
Are you flying into MCO? Assume you know that you can go to either garage A or B?

Mick
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
ASheppard
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Are you flying into MCO? Assume you know that you can go to either garage A or B?

Mick
Yes, MCO - thank you for letting me know that. I can’t remember which one we went to last time! It will all come back to me once we are there I’m sure 😂
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Yes, MCO - thank you for letting me know that. I can’t remember which one we went to last time! It will all come back to me once we are there I’m sure 😂
We always go to garage B for two reasons.

All UK planes land at gates 70-99 on monorail 4 on side B so it's the nearest garage. Secondly we always use the 417 south and the exit is very soon after leaving the B garage.

Mick
Old 6 Jul 19, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

so just to confirm, i booked with DFCH, did online checkin, have online check in confirmation - can i go straight to the garage now? thank you
Feb 2003 AKL, April 2003 Villa, June 2003 ASMu Nov 2003 OKW, Dec 2003 CSR & PVR, Aug 2007 Pop Century, Aug 2011 RPR & OKW, Dec 2012 POFQ & BLT. Aug 2015 Disney Magic, Sep 2016 ASsports, Sep 2019 OKW, March 2020, Holiday Inn Celebration. 2021 CSR, Sep 22 Pop Century, BLT & AKL. Feb23 Dockside US. Aug 23 Disney Dream, Jan 24 ASSp Sep 2024 ASSp
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by sully301 View Post
so just to confirm, i booked with DFCH, did online checkin, have online check in confirmation - can i go straight to the garage now? thank you
Are you flying into MCO, MIA, TPA or FLL?

Do you have a piece of paper with a bar code at the top at the top?

If yes to both then yes.

Mick