Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Oct 20, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
I'm sure she gives you high scores for other things!
Mrs MH does in fact praise me for my performance in other areas (such as decorating and jobs around the house).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Mrs MH does in fact praise me for my performance in other areas (such as decorating and jobs around the house).
I had a feeling she would be happy with your performance
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Can't be brilliant at everything but well done on cooking a nice dinner, next time you can aim to improve your score
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you guys for your heart felt replies. Mrs MH said it was a little watery and the chicken didn't taste that nice hence the 6.5 out of 10.

I had a bad sleeps because I kept thinking about the low score she gave me, but I'm sure in time things will get better.
To be honest MH, I am not really surprised at the score. As far as I can tell from your posts, Mrs MH has always looked to pick holes in your efforts, your generosity, your kindness. There are not many people who would be as long suffering as you have been, you must have the patience of a saint.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
To be honest MH, I am not really surprised at the score. As far as I can tell from your posts, Mrs MH has always looked to pick holes in your efforts, your generosity, your kindness. There are not many people who would be as long suffering as you have been, you must have the patience of a saint.
Thank you for your empathy. Mrs MH is a very demanding wife because a few months ago I bought her a new kitchen, but she has been complaining that it's still in the boxes in the garage. So I bought her a new kitchen and she finds reason to complain. I now feel forced to have to start fitting the kitchen from next week
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Thank you for your empathy. Mrs MH is a very demanding wife because a few months ago I bought her a new kitchen, but she has been complaining that it's still in the boxes in the garage. So I bought her a new kitchen and she finds reason to complain. I now feel forced to have to start fitting the kitchen from next week
Before and after pics please
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Just a thought, if you get Mrs MH's new kitchen in, she will be so happy to have it she wont be able to resist the lure of cooking in her brand new kitchen. She will be so happy that you have done it for her she will be giving so many extra treats
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Should have offered her profiteroles for dessert (or maybe you did that's why you received such a average score) 😉