Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Apr 19, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
ashchall95
Helping Mickey

ashchall95's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Re-using esta?

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick question we go back to Florida in September this year.

I have checked our estas from our last trip, last year and they only expire in July 2020.

Do we have to do anything and will they cover us for our next trip?

Thankyou In advance💖😘
Old 13 Apr 19, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by ashchall95 View Post
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick question we go back to Florida in September this year.

I have checked our estas from our last trip, last year and they only expire in July 2020.

Do we have to do anything and will they cover us for our next trip?

Thankyou In advance💖😘
We used ours more than once and after asking same question on here we did nothing to them after first visit, our api had accommodation details on it. Think we had about a month left on them the last time we used it and it was fine.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

I always update the accomadation details but that's all. They are valid so they cover as many or as few visits as you do during that period.
Old 13 Apr 19, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I need to renew mine inSeptember but current one our upcoming trip on it will be my 9th with the same ESTA never change the details
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
I’ve just travelled on mine which runs out in a week. It only needs to be valid for the day you enter the US, and we didn’t update our accommodation information.

So in answer to your questions, yes they’ll be valid and no you don’t need to do anything.
jocat is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Good to know only need to be valid on day of entry and no need to update accommodation x
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

If I go onto ESTA website will it show me when mine expire? We went Oct 18 and looking a mid August 2020 but can’t remember when I did ESTA’s!
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
If I go onto ESTA website will it show me when mine expire? We went Oct 18 and looking a mid August 2020 but can’t remember when I did ESTA’s!
Yes.
You need your Passport or Application number to open up the ESTA.
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather
Imagineer

If you are using the same passports you don’t need to do anything. If you have to renew a passport you have to renew the ESTA too.
Old 14 Apr 19, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Madfish
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
I’ve just travelled on mine which runs out in a week. It only needs to be valid for the day you enter the US, and we didn’t update our accommodation information.

So in answer to your questions, yes they’ll be valid and no you don’t need to do anything.
True, but I would never recommend traveling on expiry date. If you have a delay or cancellation you would need to apply for a new one and the risks that involves.
Madfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List