Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Oct 19, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Mannys Chophouse - what a let down!

This has always been an absolute favourite of ours ... went in our first week and the service was abysmal ... food as good as always; went on our last night on Friday and again the service was just terrible ... literally had to ask for absolutely everything ... and most things twice ... really disappointed as this is always our go to
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by guinness_79 View Post
This has always been an absolute favourite of ours ... went in our first week and the service was abysmal ... food as good as always; went on our last night on Friday and again the service was just terrible ... literally had to ask for absolutely everything ... and most things twice ... really disappointed as this is always our go to
Which one?

We've been to the one at Haines dozens of times and usually very satisfied. We were however really disappointed with the one on 192 and haven't tried the latest at LBV.

Mick
Old 27 Oct 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Billy Beatnik
Imagineer

The one H27 (Haines), we’ve never had a problem with, seems like now they’re franchising them that they’re not all run the same.
Old 27 Oct 19, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Billy Beatnik View Post
The one H27 (Haines), we’ve never had a problem with, seems like now they’re franchising them that they’re not all run the same.
Helen (Gryff) always maintains that the Winter Haven one is also better than the Haines City location but we've not tried that one yet.

I suppose all the older locations are off the tourist trail and used more by locals. 192 was a walk up when we tried it compared to Haines 20 minute minimum wait even if we ring ahead. Nothing really nasty about 192 just not enough to drag us past Longhorn or Texas nearby.

Mick
Old 27 Oct 19, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
jo williams
Very Serious Dibber

We went to the one on the 192 last week they chicken tenders were so burnt you could have bounced them around the floor.
jo williams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

It was the 192 branch - however we have used that one consistently since it opened and never had a problem previously - kids were gutted!

However their new fave is Millers! Fickle bunch my lot!
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We really loved the new one that opened in LBV.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilli-pepper
Imagineer

We did not leave a tip in 4 different restaurants when we there their earlier this month, Manny's, Ruby Tuesday's (Naples), Chilli's and Steak and shake. Service was shocking in all 4 of them

Manny's was the worst - she was all sweet and nice when she came to the table, took OH order, beer and steak meal, I don't drink alcohol and was not particularity hungry so went for a soft drink and the endless soup and salad - well, you would have though I has smacked her in the face - she was clearly not happy I had gone for a low value meal and she then had a face like thunder, brought my OH drink but I had to keep asking for mine, the salad bowl came and was very quickly taken away without asking if we wanted any more (baring in mind mine was endless soup/salad)

OH meal came and again I had to wait for mine and track down a different server to get my soup - bill slapped on the table with no asking if any meal as OK or I wanted any more soup (good job I didn't,) the actual meals were perfectly fine with no complaints there just the service to which I told the manger when I handed the bill and payment with no tip to.

Edited at 07:22 PM.
Chilli-pepper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
We went twice to that one in May. Fist time we loved it hence going back again. Second time it was awful. Worst meal of our trip.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

We always used to go the one at Haines City but stopped about 3 years ago.
Horrendous service . It ended up we didn't have to pay and we got vouchers for our next visit.
We used the vouchers at the one on the 192 and it was just as bad, haven't been back since.
We always go Texas Roadhouse now and have always had great meals
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List