Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 May 20, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by TractorBoy View Post
Brilliant! What a fabulous day John. You are very lucky with your good lady and those two boys.

Stay safe all of you!

Next day please
Thank you and don't I know it! Appreciate all of their love and their shared enjoyment of our happy place has been so strange not having a countdown this year and even amidst all of our lockdown I still yearn for a trip to Florida.

Appreciate your ongoing reading and comments too

Day 17 is coming soon!

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Best Birthday Ever! What a wonderful surprise, you must have been on cloud nine and I’m sure you can forgive a few little fibs A perfect Disney Day and you rocked your Birthday Ears
Certainly was the best birthday ever

Glad you loved the ears - I did suggest to Reetser that he wore then for his birthday meet up in Manchester in December NOt quiet the same is it

Glad you got the birthday buzz in reading it, Thank you x

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Wow! I got a wee bit emotional reading that!

What an incredible birthday. I love that you knew nothing about it despite being the chief planner. I’m the planner for our family and can’t imagine them managing to pull something like that off so fair play to alison and your friends. Nothing nicer than a wander round the world showcase enjoying a drink in different countries so to do that for your 50th was fabulous.

And that picture of you all in the rose n crown just sums up the feeling of the day! LOVED this 💕

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by MUAlumni View Post
What a fantastic day! Sounds like a great birthday surprise
Certainly was and all credit to everyone for keeping it such a big surprise

Thanks for reading and leaving a reply too - much appreciated

Old 26 May 20, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Swimmer68 View Post
Great birthday surprise
Thanks for reading and leaving a reply too

Old 26 May 20, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
What an amazing day for your special day! A huge Happy Birthday and what a lovey way to mark such an important day. I can’t think of a better place to be and surrounded by all your lovely family and friends. Just bliss! You got so much done also, the boat trip looks fab and I think that is now added to our list also! If we don’t make it this year, it will be on the list for next year! Thank you again.
Aw Thank you Looking back on it in these times has made it even more special as it certainly was bliss at the time!
Great to read you are inspired by the boat trip - that is certainly one thing I would do again in the blink of an eye - what great value for money and a great place to experience a different view of Magic Kingdom and the Resort hotels too.
Thanks for reading and for leaving such a lovely message - it is very much appreciated

Old 27 May 20, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Wow! I got a wee bit emotional reading that!

What an incredible birthday. I love that you knew nothing about it despite being the chief planner. I’m the planner for our family and can’t imagine them managing to pull something like that off so fair play to alison and your friends. Nothing nicer than a wander round the world showcase enjoying a drink in different countries so to do that for your 50th was fabulous.

And that picture of you all in the rose n crown just sums up the feeling of the day! LOVED this 💕
Apologies for the emotional bits - this was such a great way to celebrate a birthday

On the planning front - I was just told don't dare book anything for the afternoon of this day - I did originally book Fp's for Epcot as it was the best park in the Busy day guide! Everyone really did make it a celebration to remember
A World Showcase afternoon would be rather nice in these current times.
Loved that you got the whole feeling of the day - thank you

Really appreciate your reading and posting too

Old 30 May 20, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

What a brilliant birthday - certainly one to remember. I'm very impressed that they managed to keep it all a secret from you.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyMoose
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
What a great birthday, especially like the sound of the boat hire and the drinks round Epcot.
Got my 50th coming up next year, what with this year's trip in July cancelled hopefully I'll be celebrating over there next year.
MickeyMoose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Mightyfraz
Getting Excited

What a fantastic day, glad everyone made it so special 🥳🥳🎉🎉
Mightyfraz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List