Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Oct 20, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We struggled with getting a dishwasher a couple of months ago. In the lower-mid range category. I was so delighted when we eventually got one!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
BarrettFamily
VIP Dibber

I had the same issue and ended up driving about 40 miles to another Currys as they had one in stock. Couldn’t get one locally at all.
WDW All Stars Movies 2001- 10th Anniversary
WDW Carribean Beach Resort 2006
WDW All Stars Music 2008
WDW Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa 2018 - 50th Birthday Celebration with Mum.
BarrettFamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

I looked for a replacement integrated dishwasher on argos and nothing was available at any price
. Lucky I managed to mend it thanks to Amazon next day delivery. I was panicking with the thought of actually washing up in a bowl of soapy water.
Edit, I've just had another check on argos and still none of the 10 full size integrated dishwasher available.

Edited at 10:17 PM.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Cant get a fridge freezer for love or money, we have a loaded discount card for Currys through work, they broke one on delivery.
They gave us a refund to the card but the card company are worried about money laundering so will not return it to our bank so we have to use currys
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
lensgirl
Imagineer

lensgirl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I work for a kitchen construction company, we fit for the large residential new builds in London. We are struggling to get certain appliances that have been on order since the beginning of the projects (months if not years), with some possibly not available until March. It seems to be an issue with getting items from China.

Me DH: DS:11 DS:7:
2003: DLRP - Santa Fe
2007, 2008, 2010, 2016: POR
2009: NYC in Feb for DH 30th B'day,
lensgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

We just had a kitchen installed and had to change all our appliance picks to be from an available list of we would have had to live without dishwasher, fridge freezer and ovens for months.

Edited at 08:06 AM.
Disney Bear is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
We used Marks Electrical at the start of lockdown and they were brilliant delivered two hours to us from Leicester and they have slimline dishwashers in stock .
I've used them pre pandemic for a washing machine delivery, agree they were excellent. They deliver nationally so definitely worth a look 👍
Old 23 Oct 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

It's not just white goods either. Couldn't get a hot tub or BBQ last time I checked. 😂. At least there's some people who will be able to struggle on in local lockdowns over winter in there hot tub with burger in there hand. Hope they drop there burger in the water , clog the filter and breaks down. I'm not bitter at all . 😂😂
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tmwalsh View Post
Every dishwasher on ao.com under £250 is available for delivery from the 24th.
Thank you, we had another look and found one we liked for £299. It's arriving on Tuesday
Libby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by catlady View Post
I've used them pre pandemic for a washing machine delivery, agree they were excellent. They deliver nationally so definitely worth a look 👍
I’ve used them during pandemic. Ordered Sunday afternoon and delivered and fitted Monday morning at 7.30/8am. Lowest price I could find too. I posted on here at the time.
I was really impressed.
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List