Old 22 Jan 15, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
:) Finally become a Ford! Our Disney Wedding & NYC Trip August 2014 - Day 15 - Wedding Day :)

Index

Today will contain lots of wedding related photo’s and I mean lots, I just had so many I wanted to share

Our Magical Disney Wedding

Well the day had arrived After being together for 19m years, and 3 children later, it was time for me to finally become a Ford!

I was out like a light, like most nights, but my issue was what time would I wake up? I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 4.00 am. I'd had a dream about not being able to get ready, one of those funny ones where you're rushing around doing things but not actually getting anything done I was hoping it wasn't a premonition! I closed my eyes and much to my surprise went back to sleep! I re-opened my eyes about an hour later, not bad considering.

I got up, and stayed as quiet as I could so not to wake Poppy up. I really wanted her to have a good amount of sleep. I had my wash then set about doing my hair. I'd decided a while back to do my own hair as it is so thick and frizzy. And what with the Florida heat and humidity I didn't want to worry about my hair turning into a giant Afro! I found an elegant style which was easy for me to do, meant I wouldn't be feeling hot either by having my hair this way.

I then had something to eat - my usual in-room breakfast - Weetabix and raisins followed by some orange juice. Poppy was still fast asleep, it was around 7.45 am now. It was at this point that I thought I could hear something outside? I went over to the window and had a peep through the blinds only to see that the noise I could hear was the rain It was absolutely pouring down, I heard a loud clap of thunder and that was it, I just set off crying. I know how silly this sounds, it was only rain but I just thought of all the mornings it had to rain why did have to be today I sat down on the bed and sobbed my heart out, I truly think looking back now that it was the emotion of the day that made me cry like that, at the end of the day our ceremony would only last 15 mins, it wasn't like we were going to be outside all day, so what did it matter about a bit of rain! Think what I really needed at that point was a stiff drink but we only had cans of bud in the room, and didn't think they'd have the same effect as a shot of whisky or brandy!

I heard a knock on the door, our cake had arrived. Goodness knows what the delivery man thought when he saw me stood there with big red eye's, he just put the box on the table and scarpered out quickly, bless him .

Poppy was still asleep which I was so thankful for as I didn't want her to see her mummy upset. I just sat down on the bed for 15 minutes, trying not to listen to the storm outside, I did calm down a little. It was no 8.15, I heard another knock on the door and this time it was the lady from Beaute Speciale who was stood there ( She wasn't as wet as the previous person, looked like the storm was dying down) I let her in, firstly apologising for the state of my puffy eyes. She was really nice and said not to worry, then set about getting all the cosmetics out. She introduced herself as Jessica It was at this point that Poppy eventually woke up. I got Poppy a drink before Jessica set to work on me.

We had a chat about how I wanted my make-up and i decided on what Jessica called a natural glamorous look. I don't wear a lot of make-up so I didn't want to look too over made up IYKWIM. I’d been quite lucky and not had any break outs recently, so my skin was in a good condition. The phone then went and it was Nicole - planner from DFTW - calling to see how things were going. She explained what would happen this morning and also said we'd be fine to still get married on the beach, she had the big DFTW umbrella's on hand just in case About 5 minutes later Scott phoned, they'd just returned from the food-court where they'd had their breakfast. He asked how I was, knowing that I'd be upset, and reassured me that they’d seen lots of blue skies as they walked back. I felt so much better, mostly for just hearing Scott's voice, in fact at this point I was starting to feel fabulous…yay

We had another interruption, went to the door and saw a man stood there with a big bunch of flowers. Scott had sent them, they were just so beautiful. There was a lovely message inside which nearly made me cry again lol.

In between getting my make-up done I gave Poppy her breakfast - rice pops - Jessica worked her magic on me, and a hour later I was all done. I was really happy with my make-up, it was perfect for me I gave Jessica her tip and we said our good-byes, she had been so nice and so easy to get on with. She wished us well as she left . Time was starting to get on a bit now, I knew that Regina would be arriving in half a hour. Poppy had her wash and just as I was about to get on with Poppy's hair, there was another knock on the door, it was only 9.30? Opened the door to find Regina stood there, she'd arrived earlier so that she could help me with my dress, how lovely was that

She told me not to worry and for me to get on with what I needed to do whilst she got on with taking photo's of my dress.

Our wedding rings

I very quickly got to work on Poppy's hair, I did a crown braid which was easy to do and also ensured that Poppy wouldn’t get all hot and bothered with her hair too. I now felt like the time was running way with me, the past hour seemed like 5 minutes! Regina was outside taking photo's when I heard her talking to someone, I thought to myself fancy coming here and bumping into someone you know, silly me, she was talking to Scott and the boys hehehe. Hayden and Jamie popped into the room whilst Scott stayed out on the landing, they looked so smart and handsome, felt so proud of them. They'd brought their clothes and stuff back to our room, I then gave them the bag with all our bits and bobs in and also the balloons. I kissed my boys goodbye and told them I we’d see each other again in a little while, we were all getting really excited at this point The boys' were getting the Limo down to the Polynesian first at 10.00, then it would return at 10.30 for Poppy and me

After the boy's had left then I finished getting Poppy ready, I put her dress on and she just looked so beautiful.

It was now my turn, I popped to the loo for the last time before putting my dress on. Regina was so sweet and thankfully I didn't have time to feel embarrassed. She helped me into my dress and before I knew it had fastened the internal corset up, then zipped and fastened the 20 or so buttons up too! Regina helped with my jewellery before we check listed everything that I needed, she was a god send, a sensible head at a time when mine had gone to mush We were ready, we had the rings, Regina took my little handbag and flip-flops and at last we were finally on our way

I had asked for the Limo to pick us up from round the back of the resort, i knew that I'd feel somewhat conscious, and the thought of walking all the way round to the main entrance and waiting in the main lobby area on my own filled me with dread Nicole said that wasn't a problem and the Limo could meet us round the back near the round-a-bout. The walk was a lot shorter and as we set off we saw the maids on the landing, they all wished us well. It was so lovely to see that the rain had stopped too.

We made our way past our small pool, we stopped for a few mother and daughter photo's

I'm sure that you will have noticed that through the most of the holiday so far, Poppy had not shown her teeth whilst smiling I just wanted to assure people that she was happy but for some unknown reason - that only 6 year olds know about - she wouldn't show pearly whites

We carried on walking through the lovely resort and arrived at our pick up point on time. Didn't have to wait long before our ride to appear, we were very impressed.

Believe it or not I have never been in a Limo, i know so this was a first for all of us. Scott told me later that Hayden and Jamie's faces were a picture when the Limo came round to collect them, they had no idea at all. Poppy was shocked too.

Stan introduced himself then opened the door for us, think i did a good job of getting in with my dress on. I felt really special like a movie star, it was starting to dawn on me that this was really happening, today i was marrying my best friend

Continued below...

Edited at 08:08 AM.
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 15, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Continued from above...

We left Regina and set off on the short journey across to the Polynesian, so enjoyed our ride over there. 10 minutes later and we'd arrived, Nicole was stood outside waiting for us. There was a lot of construction going on at the Poly, both inside and out, but it didn't impede one bit on our Wedding. Nicole introduced herself then we made our way through the lobby to a small area near the front of the hotel. Reverend Kevin Knox was waiting there for us, he too introduced himself, he had his phone out and was checking the weather. He told us that there would be no rain for the next 1/2 hour He also quickly run through what would happen, and Nicole said she'd help if we needed it too.

I was feeling a little bit anxious. but then I thought if we were to do something wrong it hardly matters as Rev Kev would help us along. Nicole then presented me with my flowers, she'd already given Scott his button hole. When she opened the box I just went WOW...they were so beautiful, just as I hoped they would be, so bright and colourful She pointed out the hidden Mickey's within the bouquet, I just loved those little extra touches.

Nicole asked if I wanted Poppy to hold my bouquet through the ceremony, or if I wished she could hold the flowers for me. The bouquet was so heavy, I knew Poppy wouldn't be able to hold it so thought it best if she did. We just had to wait for Regina to arrive and a few moments later Regina was here, we were all ready.

Rev Kev made his way down onto the beach where Scott, Hayden and Jamie were patiently waiting. The weather was absolutely perfect, all that crying, for nothing lol. It was slightly overcast and as Regina pointed out, would be so much more bearable, no direct sun beating down on us and also no squinting too

Scott and the boy's were waiting for us down on the beach

Nicole asked if I was ready and I replied yes I'm good to go. I had the biggest smile on my face. She showed Poppy where she needed to walk down, I could hear the violinist playing in the background, our first song, the processional was "Can you feel the love tonight" from the Lion King. I could see the back of Poppy, she made me laugh as she practically ran down the path! Think she was unsure what to do and just wanted to be with the boys

Then it was my turn, I waited for Nicole to give me the go ahead and then I started to walk, the violinist started to play "When you wish upon a star", I thought at this point that I would cry but I was actually so happy and had the biggest grin on my face.

As I turned the corner I could see all my family stood there on the beach just waiting, I felt the happiest I'd even been, the sight of my beautiful family, all smiling at me and the thought of marrying my Scott. I will never forget that moment

I walked down and then eventually onto the beach, I had to take it a bit steady as i stepped onto the sand and told Scott to come over to help me. He quietly told me that I looked beautiful. Nicole came over and took my flowers from me then we were all set for the ceremony to begin.

We took each others hands and then started with the Ceremony. Rev Kev was great and guided us perfectly through.

Hayden and Jamie looking cool and collected

We chose a Civil Ceremony, starting with the Blessing of the hands and prayer. The words are so beautiful, I managed to hold it together and not cry. My lip however, was quivering for the most part.

Poppy having a great time pulling her button bouquet to pieces Took me hours to make it lol, well at least we managed to get a full smile from her whilst she wasn't looking.

Our Marriage Vows

I ... take you, ..., to be my wife/husband
knowing in my heart that you will be my constant friend,
my lifetime partner and my one true love
I promise to be there when you need me
To fill our days with love,
To comfort you and encourage you,
To help you reach your goals
And to love you with all of my heart,
For all of my life.

Scott was first

Then it was my turn

A prayer blessing the rings

These two rings are made of precious metals and gems to represent the precious love between Julia, and Scott. They are also circular to represent the ‘Unbroken circle of love’. For love that is freely given has no beginning or no end. May these rings always remind you that your love is never-ending.

With this ring I commit to you, as this ring encircles your finger, always be reminded, my love encircles your heart.

We finished with the Apache Wedding Blessing

"Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years. May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth."

Pronouncement followed by the kiss

We were then introduced as the new Mr and Mrs Ford

The violinist played "Whole new world" as we walked off the beach, everything had been perfect, more than i could've have wished for. The setting felt so private and intimate, we never saw anyone else, even though it is a public place. The kids had been great too, standing there so patiently. Even though when we looked at the photo's later, they looked a bit bemused at times i think they did great. In all honesty I'd not given the children a second thought, all through the ceremony my only focus was on Scott.

We just had one job left to perform, well the kids did, and that was to sign the wedding licence. Scott told me later that Rev Kev had bought a small ink block along with him, just in case the children were too young to write - they could've put a finger print there instead. Of course it wasn’t needed for our kids but Rev Kev hadn't been sure of their ages, thought that was so cute. Anyway the kids signed the paper and then we we're all done and official, all the while the violinist played a medley of Disney songs for us. It made everything feel complete. It's so lovely now to look at our wedding licence and see all our names included on it

Continued below...

Edited at 12:09 PM.
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 15, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Continued from above…

The violinist finally finished, she had played so beautifully and then Nicole came over to say good-bye. We were now left in the capable hands of the fabulous Regina

When we had spoken with Regina in regards to our photo's, the only request we made (apart from ceremony) was to get a monorail shot if possible. Also for some lovely family photo's, we must've been the easiest clients that Regina had known We have never had a family photo took before and the last time Scott and myself had had a professional photo took was at school, some 35 years ago

We walked back onto the Luau beach for a few pic's, with the lovely view of the castle in the distance. The sun had come out slightly, it felt comfortably warm and not overly hot.

We continued further round the beach up towards the picturesque Wedding Pavilion.

I was so glad that my shoes we're ok, in fact they were quite comfy considering the blisters I'd managed to acquire yesterday I did have my white flip-flops on hand just in case though

We had some individual photo's with the kids first.

Then it was Scott's turn

The weather was continuing to be extremely kind to us. I'd bought the children some coloured parasols with the sole purpose of keeping the hot sun off them. Thankfully they weren't really needed as the weather was quite comfortable even though it was fast approaching mid-day. The kids played whilst we had a few pics took, we had the whole of Luau beach to ourselves, it really did feel like our own private stretch of paradise

We walked back down through the beautiful gardens, a maid came out and gave Poppy another balloon - one that had been left in a room - it really nice of her and now we had 4 of them Had a few more photo's took amongst the gardens.

Regina directed us through the resort as we weren't familiar with the Polynesian, it also meant that she knew a lot of good photo spots. Regina suggested we did our staged exit on the jetty and we agreed that it sounded like a fab idea Instead of using confetti I'd bought the kids bubble guns, thought it would be more fun for them. Just as they started a big gust of wind came and ended up blowing all the bubbles away, the kids had a hard job battling against it I still think they did a great job though

Our photo’s were now complete at the Polynesian, time for us to move on. We walked through the lobby area to get into a lift and it was at this point that we were noticed, so to speak. It was so nice hearing all the lovely congratulatory re-marks, people were so lovely to us.

Continued below...

Edited at 12:14 PM.
Old 22 Jan 15, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Continued from above...

We walked through the Grand Ceremonial House to the monorail station. While we were waiting, Jamie remarked that we must be VIP's because of all the attention we were attracting We all felt really special that day. A train soon appeared and we were fortunate to find some empty seats. People were saying congratulations to us through the carriages, I suppose it's not every day you encounter a wedding party on the monorail The journey only takes a few moments from the Polynesian to the Grand Floridian, but Regina managed to get a monorail pic for us which we were really pleased about.

We stepped off the train and walked straight ahead to the stunningly beautiful upper lobby area. It was really quiet up here due to it being the middle of the day. We had no problems taking a few snaps here.

Regina suggested we walked round to the restaurant Citrico's. As I said previously we were more than happy to just go with the flow so off we went. Worked out well really as we’d be eating there later that night so, it was good to see where the restaurant was actually located. There isn’t a lunch service so the place was nice and quiet with nobody around.

We continued on with our tour around the gorgeous resort, the hotel is just amazing. It was time to make use of those parasol's which I had got for the kids

My flowers are nearly as big as Poppy

We made our way back inside to get a few photo's on the grand staircase. How spectacular is this place!

Our time was nearly up, we had the limousine for 3 hours so we needed to be getting back to our resort soon. Regina kindly phoned Stan to tell him we were ready to be picked up which was great as it meant we didn’t have to return back to the Polynesian as Stan would drive over here to collect us. We just had enough time for another monorail photo

We said our goodbyes to Regina, but not for long as we were meeting back up again later that night. We loved our time in the limo.

Limo Selfie!

All too soon we arrived back at our beloved Port Orleans Riverside and was warmly welcomed back with lots of congratulations. The sun was a lot stronger now which meant we were starting to feel the heat. As we walked back to our room, we asked a CM if she'd mind taking a photo for us.

It's a wonder Poppy didn't float off holding all those balloons

Now back in our cool air conditioned room, it was time to cut the cake. We were so looking forward to tucking into this delight. The bottom layer consisted of a funfetti sponge with vanilla buttercream filling and the top layer was red velvet with a coconut filling. OMG this cake was soooooo delicious . The fondant icing was so good too and I couldn't believe how thick it was! We all had a piece of each of the layers, I was in heaven yum yum. We were so happy with the cake from It’s tasty too.

Scott then said that he'd take the kids for a quick dip in the pool and it didn't take long for them all to change. I asked Scott to help me out of my dress before he left so that I could go to the loo I was so glad I hadn't needed to go to the ladies earlier on, not sure how'd I'd have managed . It was also a good feeling to take my shoes off for a little while as I'm not used to wearing heels.

With the kids being out it gave me time to open the presents which Scott had bought for me. I'd been so busy in the morning that I was embarrassed to say I hadn't had the time to open them. Firstly was the lovely card and then I opened one of the boxes with contained a gorgeous Pandora bracelet. I felt a bit bad that I'd not opened it earlier otherwise I could've worn it that morning. Never mind, I soon put it on, at least I could wear it for the remainder of our wedding day. Opened the next box and inside was a scroll, Scott had written the most beautiful and heartfelt poem about the kids and me. I couldn't contain myself as I burst into tears again, the words were so sincere and so full of love

Continued below…

Edited at 12:35 PM.
Old 22 Jan 15, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Continued from above...

I couldn't wait to give Scott the biggest hug and I didn't have to wait long for them all to return. The kids had really enjoyed their splash around, great way for them to burn off some energy. All showered and changed we made our way back down to the entrance of our resort. I'd booked us a Luxury SUV from FLMadical tours to take us to the Grand Floridian for our 5.30 reservation at Citricos – thought it was a lot easier than getting a Disney bus hahaha. The car was already there waiting for us, fabulous service. Jamie was a bit miffed that we weren’t travelling back in the limo, he was happy when he got into the car It was lovely and spacious inside, room enough for all of us and my dress too. The driver was very friendly and courteous.

Again it wasn’t a long journey over to the Grand Floridian, we entered the lobby then walked round to get the lift up to the upper level. Of course we knew our way round to Citricos We sat down for a short while before being called to our table. We had made our decision to eat here mainly because of the menu, it was a close call between here and California Grill, but we thought the food was just better suited for the children.

We were escorted through the beautiful restaurant to our table, which was situated in a lovely spot near the large windows. We all agreed that Citricos was such a lovely place, the décor was elegant and bright with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. It was still really early and it felt like we had that section of the restaurant all to ourselves as there was only a handful of diners scattered around. We could see the boats out of the window, the ones that would be taking us on our wishes cruise later. The kids were excited to see all the pontoon boats

Our server came over and presented us with this lovely menu, a wonderful memento of our night.

Our server was very helpful and extremely attentive, he took our drinks order but came back shortly afterwards with a couple of glasses of champagne for us both.

To drink I had a Grand Cosmopolitan, very nice and Scott had a beer. The kids all had the chicken noodle soup for starters, how cute are those Mickey noodles

Scott had the Sautéed Shrimps as his appetiser and I chose the Arancini for mine, both of them were absolutely delicious.

Hayden chose for his main Grilled Pork Tenderloin with potatoes and broccolini, it also came with an apple marmalade. Jamie had the Shrimp, again with broccolini but with brown rice instead. Poppy meal was Grilled Chicken Breast with broccolini and fries. They all thoroughly enjoyed their meals.

I had the Chicken breast which was accompanied with a delicious tomato salad.

Scott had the Berkshire Pork which again was absolutely tasty

I then had a Russian Martini, oh my word it was so strong but so good

The kids all had the same for their desserts, the create your own ice cream sundae.

Scott wasn’t too bothered about a dessert so we said we’d share one. He ordered himself an Irish coffee which was also extremely strong

I ended up eating the majority of this yummy cheesecake haha. 

Well what can I say about our meal in Citricos except for it was exceptional with outstanding service too. We'd so enjoyed our time here and were so happy that we'd dined in this amazing place on our wedding night. We didn’t use our dining credits on this occasion, thought it would be better to use them on a different signature meal. We opted to pay for our meal which was $265 including the 20% tip

We’d not really took much notice of the time up until that point but we could see outside that it was starting to get dark. I couldn’t believe it as the time was nearly 8.00pm. Had we really been in Citricos for 2 ˝ hours? The time had just flown by. We left and by this time the restaurant was full, lots of the staff and diners wished us well as we made our way out.

We had discussed, that if possible we would love to be able to have some sunset shots took. Regina suggested we went to the Contemporary as there’s a small area there which would give a beautiful backdrop, I just love sunsets so much.

We all stopped off at restrooms before going on over to the monorail platform. We had a little wait but the CM there was very chatty and asked the kids all about the day. He gave them all a monorail sticker for being some kind of honorary driver. The train was a little fuller this time round but we did manage to find a seat.

As we sat down I looked out of the window and I couldn’t believe what I saw, the most amazing sky. Just 15 minutes earlier whilst we’d been eating, the sky had been quite overcast, but now it was so beautiful.

Regina was there waiting for us, we were a little late but thankfully the sky was still full of colour. We quickly followed her up to the small viewing area. There were a few people stood there taking some photo's so we just waited a little while until they'd finished.

I just love these photo’s so much

We took a couple more in the resort and then it was time to say our final goodbye to Regina. I can honestly say that she was the most sweetest of lady’s and we couldn’t have wished for a nicer photographer

Continued below…

Edited at 12:51 PM.
Old 22 Jan 15, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Continued from above…

Quick look at the time told us It was now 8.45pm so we needed to be heading on back over to the Grand Floridian. Yet another restroom visit was needed before we travelled on the monorail back to the resort. We had to ask for directions to the marina, a CM kindly walked us round there as we weren’t too sure where we needed to be. We checked in at the kiosk and also paid for the cruise there then we were able to board the pontoon boat straight. The kids had to put life jackets on but we were alright without them. The captain introduced himself and then we were set to leave, being one of the last to depart. We sailed out across the water and I was quite surprised at how smooth the ride was, in fact quite relaxing.

It wasn’t long before Hayden and Jamie tucked into the hamper which was full of cans’ of soda, water and various savoury snacks. Poppy quickly followed.

The captain was very friendly and chatty and told us interesting facts about some of the hotels and other things like the river bridge. We watched the Electrical Water Pageant first which was lovely to see from a closer angle.

We sailed further round the lagoon and somehow found ourselves in the line of a ferry! People were shouting to us “back up” but for some reason our captain didn’t! The ferry was hooting the horn and people were still shouting - eventually our captain swung the boat round! Catastrophe avoided thankfully, the captain did apologise for our near miss.

It was nearly time for Wishes to start so we took up our position at the viewing spot. The music began and I felt that familiar goose pimply feeling as I heard the words. The fireworks were absolutely amazing, somehow they looked so much brighter and so much bigger. We were like oohing and aahhing all the way through

This was one of the best moments of the day. To be able to share this wonderful experience with my new husband and my gorgeous children was incredible. I used to dream of having a family when I was a little girl as I didn’t have one, and here I was now - my wishes had come true

Once finished we sailed back across the lagoon and before getting off the boat the captain took a photo for us.

We thanked him and then gave him his tip. The cruise had been a fantastic experience and was a spectacular way to end a truly amazing day. We walked our final walk of the night through the beautiful Grand Floridian before waiting for our ride back home.

The taxi came right on time at 10.40, again fantastic service and we soon arrived back at Port Orleans. We slowly walked back to our room, I was really surprised at how well my feet had held up today – my shoes had been quite comfortable and I’d not had to resort to wearing my flip-flops at any point. We must’ve walked miles today lol.

Finally back in our room we chatted about our eventful day, the kids said that it was one of the best day’s ever and we had to agree with them. It was around midnight when we finally went to bed after the most amazingly magical day.

Along with having our children, today had been one of the happiest day's of our lives

If you’ve managed to get this far thank you for taking the time to read. It really is lovely to have the opportunity to relive our wedding day

Tomorrow Crystal Palace, Anna & Elsa, Illuminations

Edited at 07:20 AM.
Old 22 Jan 15, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
olivia
Serious Dibber

Fantastic report,beautiful photos,Thank you for sharing.
olivia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 15, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post

congratulations on your wedding. it was truly a beautiful day and i got a little bit emotional reading about it. your family are gorgeous.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Wow, what a breathtaking Wedding Day - absolutely beautiful (after the initial rain anyway). I love all the photos, but especially those of you walking down 'the aisle' towards your family and the red sky photos too

A huge congratulations x
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Originally Posted by rubywednesday View Post
congratulations on your wedding. it was truly a beautiful day and i got a little bit emotional reading about it. your family are gorgeous.
Glad I wasn't the only one who got emotional reading it - I had to stop reading at one point to avoid the tears
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List