Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 May 20, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Does any know what day/s did Virgin fly from Glasgow at end of March and into April this year?
I know the schedule could well be different but trying to 2nd guess what day they will fly next year as thinking of moving our holiday
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 20, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JayPR View Post
Does any know what day/s did Virgin fly from Glasgow at end of March and into April this year?
I know the schedule could well be different but trying to 2nd guess what day they will fly next year as thinking of moving our holiday
They usually only fly 1 day per week in the quieter months, this year it was to be out on Saturdays going through the winter months.

With them going to season service its possible it may run from April-October.
Old 13 May 20, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
col1968
Apprentice Imagineer

looks like a Saturday flight based on virgin holidays- search for fly drive/holidays
col1968 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Laurabelle84
Excited about Disney

Usually fly on a Friday & Saturday from Glasgow, well the last few years they have. We’re booked for end of April 2021 & flying out in the Friday, returning on a early Saturday morning x
Laurabelle84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks folks

Managed to get the flights up late last night for our range of dates and it appears its Tuesday,Friday,Saturday although may change the further into April
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
kp789
Getting Excited

Mobile

Have just seen today that Virgin have put economy seats back in for my flights this August. After Virgin announcement about 747s being removed the economy flights disappeared. They are now back and the plane is still a 747. Does this mean they will be using 747s until October when the A330s appear? Prices have gone up by about £400 for economy though.
kp789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
When I try to do a dummy booking for our Sept flight, it says the flight is full, but there are still plenty of PE seats showing empty so I'm presuming those who are booked in PE upstairs will be moved into them.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

MrsBC

Our flights are similar for October.Dummy booking,full but when I log into my booking there are over 140 economy seats available
Old 18 May 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

We ar actually toying with booking a very late October flight probably 31st or even 7th November. Some of the PE costs are not too bad but I am now thinking it may not be worth the extra over economy if it’s not a 747. We flew out 16th October last year and came back first week in November and it was a horrible flight home on the A330. Not sure what to do. Was going with a fly drive because of the deposit only option . Might just leave it and see how the land lies for a few months
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Laurabelle84
Excited about Disney

Apparently they are changing the days they go from Glasgow now, not sure if that applies this year or just with effect from their 2021 schedule.

We have a package booked with Virgin Holidays to fly out 31st April & return 14th May but looking like its Saturday & Wednesday flights outbound now with returns on Fridays & Tuesdays... meaning no more 14 day holidays if we want to fly with Virgin. So frustrated as we're obviously a while away from going but now I don't know what days we'll be away

Edited at 11:35 PM.
Laurabelle84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List