Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Jul 20, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We were going and still will go to my brothers in France when his home is not booked they are now full till the end of September DH was to play golf in Spain in August and October at a friends home me out to my sisters home in the Canaries but they ate on hold due to Scotland /Spain 14 day quarantine
So it looks like a Monday to Friday with the Gdks at a friends holiday cottage in Cumbria amd with family in St Andrews
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

We still have our flights booked mid august for Turkey so we will make a last minute decision whether to go or not depending on the situation. I had a look at english holidays and they are so expensive to stay somewhere not as nice as home that we will sit it out here otherwise.
I would love to sit on a hot beach and swim in the sea though
Old 10 Jul 20, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We have a week in Scotland booked and 3 nights at Disneyland Paris so hoping to go on both next month.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I doubt it - don’t really like UK places and our weather but may pop over to Valencia to visit my niece for a longish weekend at some point - rest of Europe isnt my bag really

Otherwise wait for USA or UAE to open and will be on the fist plane out
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I'd say stay in the uk and help our economy!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We’ve been holidaying in the UK the last couple of years due to my father’s health, we like nice min 4* hotels but have mostly managed to snag a bargain (compared to rack rate). Our trips this year we’ve decided to postpone but have moved everything to next year as our deposits were transferable.
Have also booked a week in Jersey next May, that’s always been expensive for good hotels and prices have increased. Still, we like it there and are happy with the price we are paying for the calibre of hotel we prefer, although not sure I’d be as happy if it increased further.
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

We have a mon -fri booked at a Haven caravan with a lovely sea view.if we have the weather (pray for me) it will be lovely .we will splash out on lots of takeaways,Starbucks do our bit for the economy .go for walks and spend time at the beach .im hoping no local lockdowns or anything else spoils it .we all need a break ! Taking our dogs they re going to love it
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Centre Parcs for us for one of our weeks that we were meant to be in Florida. Fingers crossed it happens!

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
simmofamily
Imagineer

We've booked a Premier Inn near Newquay for 5 nights for August and also off to Tenerife in October.
Old 10 Jul 20, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Life is a beach
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

We have Center Parcs booked for 3rd August, not sure at the mo if we’ll go or not due to the restrictions on swimming and activities, my dd is autistic and having been when it is fully open and she could do anything, she won’t be happy if she can’t
Life is a beach is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List