Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 11 Jun 19, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Great food report, I’ve just binged it all worst thing ever to do on a diet but I mentally ate all your meals 😂😂🙈!
Thanks Danielle, whenever I read it back it makes me feel so hungry and I start regretting everything I didn't eat
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
thepricefamily
Apprentice Imagineer

What a brilliant read, thank you! I binge read last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Given me some good ideas and places to miss for our trip next year. I've always been tempted to upgrade to the DXDDP, but haven't yet. Maybe when DH & I go child-free will be the time to try! Next year we're staying at AKL Club Level, so think the normal DDP will be plenty.
HRH Club Level & AKL Savannah Club Level 2020
thepricefamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by thepricefamily View Post
What a brilliant read, thank you! I binge read last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Given me some good ideas and places to miss for our trip next year. I've always been tempted to upgrade to the DXDDP, but haven't yet. Maybe when DH & I go child-free will be the time to try! Next year we're staying at AKL Club Level, so think the normal DDP will be plenty.
Club Level at AKL will be fabulous, definitely a good call to leave DxDP for another trip. I would absolutely recommend doing it if it something that you have on your bucket list, I am really sad we aren't doing it this year.

Thank you for reading!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
thepricefamily
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Club Level at AKL will be fabulous, definitely a good call to leave DxDP for another trip. I would absolutely recommend doing it if it something that you have on your bucket list, I am really sad we aren't doing it this year.

Thank you for reading!
Don't be sad, you'll have a fab time anyway! Think of it as a new adventure!
I agree, club level with DDP will be plenty. Our son will be 16 so he'll make the most of the club offerings! DD and her BF are staying at POR for 2 weeks - their 2nd week is our 1st, so we're going to use some credits to treat them. BF has never been to Disney so she's requested Tusker House breakfast, which has been one of our family traditions and Grand Floridian Cafe where we've never been but always fancied. Going to link it in with a night touring around the monorail resorts.
HRH Club Level & AKL Savannah Club Level 2020
thepricefamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by thepricefamily View Post
Don't be sad, you'll have a fab time anyway! Think of it as a new adventure!
I agree, club level with DDP will be plenty. Our son will be 16 so he'll make the most of the club offerings! DD and her BF are staying at POR for 2 weeks - their 2nd week is our 1st, so we're going to use some credits to treat them. BF has never been to Disney so she's requested Tusker House breakfast, which has been one of our family traditions and Grand Floridian Cafe where we've never been but always fancied. Going to link it in with a night touring around the monorail resorts.
Tusker House is a favourite of ours, the only place we've gone every single trip! Love the Grand Floridian Cafe too, a fabulous choice, I'd have liked to go back this year but just can't squeeze it in. An evening touring around the monorail resorts sounds like a fabulous plan.
Old 10 Jul 19, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Just seen your new tag in your signature ... must admit I got very excited Colette, can't wait to follow the next one! Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Just seen your new tag in your signature ... must admit I got very excited Colette, can't wait to follow the next one! Xx
Thank you! I am excited too. Now that we are in double digits it feels like it will be here in no time. We are already into the second week of the school holidays here in Dundee, summer is slipping away already
Old 28 Jul 19, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
eeyore
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Great report. Loved binge reading it. I have not previously considered Tony's but it's on my list now. Loved the honesty in your writing our holidays always have their ups and downs and rows and when I read a trip report that doesn't have any in I wonder if that's real or if they left them out!
Old 28 Jul 19, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
Great report. Loved binge reading it. I have not previously considered Tony's but it's on my list now. Loved the honesty in your writing our holidays always have their ups and downs and rows and when I read a trip report that doesn't have any in I wonder if that's real or if they left them out!
Thank you so much for reading and your lovely comment.

Even when it's just the two of us we'll have our tiffs, usually about my military style plan. We're going back with my mum again next year so I am hoping it will be third time lucky and everything will go more smoothly!