Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 13 Aug 20, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
if it doesn't come back free for 2022 I think we would stay in a value and buy it
This is my plan B! Although the family don’t know it yet haha!

Food is a massive reason why we go now! Rides are almost secondary!

Edited at 02:13 PM.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
fefifoe
Apprentice Imagineer

fefifoe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
we are booked for POR for next June - moved from this June - if they don't offer free dining we will have to move to a value and just pay as we go, we always end up with lots of spare credits so no point in buying a DP if its on offer for us
Old 13 Aug 20, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I wouldn’t stay on site without a dining plan especially at current rates ($150 a night in a value). For a family of 4 it would push costs well over $350 a day!

I’m fairly sure Disney know this and the dining plan and any offers related to dining will return when things become normal.
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
I wouldn’t stay on site without a dining plan especially at current rates ($150 a night in a value). For a family of 4 it would push costs well over $350 a day!

I’m fairly sure Disney know this and the dining plan and any offers related to dining will return when things become normal.
God I hope so!
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 20, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by tracey1302 View Post
This is my plan B! Although the family don’t know it yet haha!

Food is a massive reason why we go now! Rides are almost secondary!
same! if we get there next year we are spending 4 days at Disney and not doing the parks, possibly a day at Epcot but that's for the food and drink at world showcase

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I’m really hoping the free dining comes back. We planned to stay at CBR 2021 with free dining but are now looking at 2022. We can only justify staying on site with free dining as we already have to pay the massively over priced summer holiday prices!
If there no free dining we’ll have to re think but likely stay off site/universal instead which I really don’t want 😭 we went last year as a once in a life time but ‘need’ to go back once more and want it to be as amazing as last time 😁
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Originally Posted by Nells77 View Post
I’m really hoping the free dining comes back. We planned to stay at CBR 2021 with free dining but are now looking at 2022. We can only justify staying on site with free dining as we already have to pay the massively over priced summer holiday prices!
If there no free dining we’ll have to re think but likely stay off site/universal instead which I really don’t want 😭 we went last year as a once in a life time but ‘need’ to go back once more and want it to be as amazing as last time 😁
We’ve not stayed off site since 2004 and I really don’t want to have to stay off site again. We love staying in the Disney bubble and love all the perks and of course, the DDP.