Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Mar 20, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

I’ve got 6 rooms booked for my fiancé’s stag that is now being cancelled. Thought we’d lost all the money but I’m so pleased to have that email from them! Just need easyJet to sort themselves out now!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beechwood Babe View Post
I had two train journeys booked for April and I have just been given a full refund for both. All I had to do was log into my account and cancel through "My Bookings".
We have a first class family ticket, they say it is exchange only but I have to rebook and then they will refund the original. This all has to be done before my travel date. Despite them shutting down the First class lounges and plates/cutlery etc which the lounge was part of the reason I booked. We still cannot have a refund at this point.

My booking isn't even on my account for some reason, it has never shown there despite my confirmation directing me to view it online.
Old 19 Mar 20, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Moz
Imagineer

Moz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Yeah, good on them...
We were due in Leeds next weekend for a beer festival, thats obviously been cancelled... cancelled my PI room today and told a full refund is on its way
Moz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
justacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Add Hilton to the list too.
We were supposed to be staying in Hilton Paddington Saturday and Sunday nights. The show we were supposed to be seeing cancelled at 15:30 on Friday. I'd seen the email saying all non-refundable bookings "can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival". With a 3pm check in time, I thought we'd be within the 24 hours and so would not be eligible, but they said no problem, refund within 2-4 weeks. I had it on the Monday.
My sister-in-law had the Friday night booked as well and was on the train to London so it was too late to cancel. She asked at front desk could she cancel the Sunday night. They said no refund, but could change if from cheapest room for 3 nights to upgraded executive room and breakfast for 2 nights, so she was happy with that.
justacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I just sent a message back to praise such good customer service 😊. Got a full refund on a non flex room that we should have stayed in on Tuesday.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
neelixm8
Proud to wear my Ears

On a similar note Trainline are also offering full refunds.
Old 19 Mar 20, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
I just sent a message back to praise such good customer service 😊. Got a full refund on a non flex room that we should have stayed in on Tuesday.
HI, could I ask when you did this?

I also had a room booked for Tuesday. I had an initial email saying I could rebook any room and get a partial refund, but at the moment I don't have a need to rebook one. I then got the full refund being given email yesterday, but as it was sent after I should have used the room I didn't think Id be able to get anything back. I have sent them a message asking but obviously they will be inundated at the moment.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

I too got the email. So pleased as not sure what dates I will need to rebook for future.. Not sure if I will cancel for 2 weeks time but looking likely...will definitely be using premier inn again in the future though. Well done premier inn, that's the way to get loyal customers 👍
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 20, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Dd works for PI, they are so quiet, but at least they haven't paid off staff. Xx
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 20, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
I’ve had it too, was tempted to still go and have a night away!
I would have for the breakfast.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List