Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > Current Issues Forum
Forgotten Password?
Notices

Old 25 Mar 20, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Mobile

Letters/texts are going out until the 29th, obv the letters will be the slowest form.

My consultant has told me I am im the extremely vulnerable category so I am just waiting for the government notification. Although it just just direct you to the Gov website x
5 years later we finally go back Florida
Old 25 Mar 20, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
JohnD
VIP Dibber

DS1 got a text yesterday as did his partner.

It is hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Edited at 07:47 AM. Reason: Clarification
JohnD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Back to Cape Coral - Covid-19 permitting
Old 25 Mar 20, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Thank you all. Mums not feeling too great and thinks she might have a chest infection anyway so weíre going to ring the drs today and speak to them. Fingers crossed thatís all it is 🤞🏻
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
POFQ
Old 25 Mar 20, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
llamala
Apprentice Imagineer

My Ddad has a stoma and also has to have liquid nutrition intravenously administered on a daily basis, a nurse come in twice a day to attach and take off in am. He lives in Wales and is 81. Will he be covered under the shield?
llamala is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 20, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
My son got his letter today, doesnít say anything that we didnít know already.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, August 2020 Disneyland California
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
California road trip
Old 26 Mar 20, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

I had a text message which did not know if it was spam or not so deleted it without opening it. Turns out network providers are sending them out to all on behalf of the government.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 20, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

Had texts and received my letter yesterday

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
In my happy place
Old 26 Mar 20, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
scouse_minx
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Had my letter yesterday afternoon then got a follow up phone call to ensure Iíd had the letter and understood it.
scouse_minx is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 20, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
i thought id get one as im chronic asthmatic and have just had five weeks of steroids, but i havnt so maybe im better than they thought
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Orlando thanksgiving fingers crossed
Old 26 Mar 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Cosworth
Very Serious Dibber

Still not had a letter, but I have been identified by NHS as being at risk of severe illness so I am getting loads of text messages, such as remain at home for the next 12 weeks. I can open a window but I am not to leave the home.
I should sleep separately (no chance), stay 3 steps away from others, eat separately (donít think so) and use separate bathrooms (no problem, we each have our own).
Yesterdays message told me to be prepared to go to hospital (do they know something but are not telling me?), get a single bag ready with key health information and essentials for an overnight stay (just 1 night? Sounds ominous).
Today, I am told to spend time doing things I enjoy, open windows to let in fresh air, sit and look out at the world where I can. Go in the garden or sit on the doorstep if I can.
I am looking forward to tomorrows instructions. Can anyone guess what exciting things they have in mind ?
This is day 4, so only another 80 days to go (unless they extend it further).
I will let you know about further developments, as long as I can contain my excitement.
Cosworth is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Ever After Holidays