Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Itineraries
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.
Kissimmee Swamp Tours
Unread 25 Jun 19, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
NatashaAudrey
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Alwaysdisley View Post
Not sure the make up of your party but it reads as full on. We go as a couple and our first few trips were planned in a similar way to you, lots on and lots to do. We loved it!
Was it relaxing? No
Was it tiring at times? Yes
Would I go back and change it? No!
We take it at a more relaxed pace now but I get that desire to do as much as you can while youre there, just be willing to be flexible if it becomes too much.
Hope HS isnt too manic for you 🤞🏻
We are a couple and as I mentioned it is our first trip so we are eager to see and do as much as we can. Although admittedly my plan may be a tad too full on!

I suppose apart from the ADRS you aren't massively tied down to anything and even though these can be altered if they aren't the mega popular ones. Like you say, we will just have to be flexible when we are there if we do feel like we are too tired!
Unread 25 Jun 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I don't think your plan looks too busy, we are adult only party and could easily manage this. My comments though:

- I don't think I would do California Grill at 5pm, it is a bit too early and this is a nice restaurant and most people will not be coming straight from the parks, so you would be really rushing assuming you want to go back to your room first.

- You have got a couple of Epcot visits at the weekend. It is going to be very busy at the weekend as the food and wine festival is on. I have not been in September before and when I was planning, most advise to stay away from Epcot at the weekend.

- I also would not do BB at the weekend.

Otherwise I think it looks absolutely fine.
Unread 25 Jun 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
NatashaAudrey
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I don't think your plan looks too busy, we are adult only party and could easily manage this. My comments though:

- I don't think I would do California Grill at 5pm, it is a bit too early and this is a nice restaurant and most people will not be coming straight from the parks, so you would be really rushing assuming you want to go back to your room first.

- You have got a couple of Epcot visits at the weekend. It is going to be very busy at the weekend as the food and wine festival is on. I have not been in September before and when I was planning, most advise to stay away from Epcot at the weekend.

- I also would not do BB at the weekend.

Otherwise I think it looks absolutely fine.
Thank you for your input your comments are very much appreciated.

In regards to California Grill I didn't really think it was feasible to do it on that day I just grabbed it today as I saw it had become available. I am conscious that I haven't made reservations for all of my TS credits and was slightly worried about having some left over.

I hadn't considered avoiding Epcot at the weekend so thank you for highlighting that. I will see what I can rejig. Do you have any recommendations on what is best for weekend days? I'm assuming everywhere will be busy...

The only reason I had BB at the weekend is that we had MNSSHP booked in the evening and wanted a 'quieter morning' whilst still seeing a park. Perhaps I could change this to resort/pool time though.
Unread 25 Jun 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Rincelex
Very Serious Dibber

Looks good the only thing I would say is that, first morning after arriving you will probably be up mega early so why not grab and 8am breakfast and be ready to go at park opening.

Last time we changed our first day breakfast to a 6pm meal at Crystal Palace just for something different - big mistake - we left MK at 3pm and went back to the hotel and could have really done with just chilling by the pool and exploring the resort a bit with an early night this early on in the holiday but had to drag ourselves out for the meal which we just about managed and then had absolutely nothing left in us.
Rincelex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POR here we come!
Unread 26 Jun 19, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Djcraigod
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by NatashaAudrey View Post

I hadn't considered avoiding Epcot at the weekend so thank you for highlighting that. I will see what I can rejig. Do you have any recommendations on what is best for weekend days? I'm assuming everywhere will be busy...
Why not have a rest day at the weekend? 🤣 Have nothing planned and chill...
Djcraigod is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Florida 2019! Cannot wait to go back!
Unread 26 Jun 19, 04:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by NatashaAudrey View Post

In regards to California Grill I didn't really think it was feasible to do it on that day I just grabbed it today as I saw it had become available. I am conscious that I haven't made reservations for all of my TS credits and was slightly worried about having some left over.

The only reason I had BB at the weekend is that we had MNSSHP booked in the evening and wanted a 'quieter morning' whilst still seeing a park. Perhaps I could change this to resort/pool time though.
At the weekends I am happy to go to the parks in the morning to do three fast passes but would probably leave after that. For my next trip I have Animal Kingdom fast passes on the Saturday and MK on the Sunday. Once the FP are done, on the Saturday we will either go to a mall or will chill out at resort. On the Sunday we will go to Disney Springs for a few hours.
Unread 26 Jun 19, 06:11 AM  
Link to this Post
NatashaAudrey
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Djcraigod View Post
Why not have a rest day at the weekend? 🤣 Have nothing planned and chill...
This might not be a bad idea, especially if the parks are hectic 😂.
Unread 26 Jun 19, 06:12 AM  
Link to this Post
NatashaAudrey
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rincelex View Post
Looks good the only thing I would say is that, first morning after arriving you will probably be up mega early so why not grab and 8am breakfast and be ready to go at park opening.

Last time we changed our first day breakfast to a 6pm meal at Crystal Palace just for something different - big mistake - we left MK at 3pm and went back to the hotel and could have really done with just chilling by the pool and exploring the resort a bit with an early night this early on in the holiday but had to drag ourselves out for the meal which we just about managed and then had absolutely nothing left in us.
I have cancelled the California Grill reservation as you say we are probably going to be so tired the first day from jet lag and pure excitement so last thing we will probably want to do is go for a meal in a fancy restaurant 😂
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less