Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 25 Jun 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
NatashaAudrey
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I don't think your plan looks too busy, we are adult only party and could easily manage this. My comments though:

- I don't think I would do California Grill at 5pm, it is a bit too early and this is a nice restaurant and most people will not be coming straight from the parks, so you would be really rushing assuming you want to go back to your room first.

- You have got a couple of Epcot visits at the weekend. It is going to be very busy at the weekend as the food and wine festival is on. I have not been in September before and when I was planning, most advise to stay away from Epcot at the weekend.

- I also would not do BB at the weekend.

Otherwise I think it looks absolutely fine.
Thank you for your input your comments are very much appreciated.

In regards to California Grill I didn't really think it was feasible to do it on that day I just grabbed it today as I saw it had become available. I am conscious that I haven't made reservations for all of my TS credits and was slightly worried about having some left over.

I hadn't considered avoiding Epcot at the weekend so thank you for highlighting that. I will see what I can rejig. Do you have any recommendations on what is best for weekend days? I'm assuming everywhere will be busy...

The only reason I had BB at the weekend is that we had MNSSHP booked in the evening and wanted a 'quieter morning' whilst still seeing a park. Perhaps I could change this to resort/pool time though.
Old 25 Jun 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Rincelex
Apprentice Imagineer

Looks good the only thing I would say is that, first morning after arriving you will probably be up mega early so why not grab and 8am breakfast and be ready to go at park opening.

Last time we changed our first day breakfast to a 6pm meal at Crystal Palace just for something different - big mistake - we left MK at 3pm and went back to the hotel and could have really done with just chilling by the pool and exploring the resort a bit with an early night this early on in the holiday but had to drag ourselves out for the meal which we just about managed and then had absolutely nothing left in us.
Rincelex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Djcraigod
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by NatashaAudrey View Post

I hadn't considered avoiding Epcot at the weekend so thank you for highlighting that. I will see what I can rejig. Do you have any recommendations on what is best for weekend days? I'm assuming everywhere will be busy...
Why not have a rest day at the weekend? 🤣 Have nothing planned and chill...
Djcraigod is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 04:51 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by NatashaAudrey View Post

In regards to California Grill I didn't really think it was feasible to do it on that day I just grabbed it today as I saw it had become available. I am conscious that I haven't made reservations for all of my TS credits and was slightly worried about having some left over.

The only reason I had BB at the weekend is that we had MNSSHP booked in the evening and wanted a 'quieter morning' whilst still seeing a park. Perhaps I could change this to resort/pool time though.
At the weekends I am happy to go to the parks in the morning to do three fast passes but would probably leave after that. For my next trip I have Animal Kingdom fast passes on the Saturday and MK on the Sunday. Once the FP are done, on the Saturday we will either go to a mall or will chill out at resort. On the Sunday we will go to Disney Springs for a few hours.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 06:11 AM  
Link to this Post
NatashaAudrey
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Djcraigod View Post
Why not have a rest day at the weekend? 🤣 Have nothing planned and chill...
This might not be a bad idea, especially if the parks are hectic 😂.
Old 26 Jun 19, 06:12 AM  
Link to this Post
NatashaAudrey
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rincelex View Post
Looks good the only thing I would say is that, first morning after arriving you will probably be up mega early so why not grab and 8am breakfast and be ready to go at park opening.

Last time we changed our first day breakfast to a 6pm meal at Crystal Palace just for something different - big mistake - we left MK at 3pm and went back to the hotel and could have really done with just chilling by the pool and exploring the resort a bit with an early night this early on in the holiday but had to drag ourselves out for the meal which we just about managed and then had absolutely nothing left in us.
I have cancelled the California Grill reservation as you say we are probably going to be so tired the first day from jet lag and pure excitement so last thing we will probably want to do is go for a meal in a fancy restaurant 😂
Old 26 Jun 19, 06:14 AM  
Link to this Post
NatashaAudrey
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
At the weekends I am happy to go to the parks in the morning to do three fast passes but would probably leave after that. For my next trip I have Animal Kingdom fast passes on the Saturday and MK on the Sunday. Once the FP are done, on the Saturday we will either go to a mall or will chill out at resort. On the Sunday we will go to Disney Springs for a few hours.
Yes this is a good idea. We are keen to spend time in Disney Springs, play some mini golf and perhaps venture to the Disney character warehouse! So perhaps the weekend will be a good time to do these things 😊
Old 26 Jun 19, 06:23 AM  
Link to this Post
batleyboy26
Imagineer

Phewwww! Exhausted reading it - have a fabulous time 😀
1991 - Buenaventura Lakes Villa;1992 - Hawaiian Econolodge; 1993 - DLP, Sequoia Lodge; 1998 - DLP - Cheyenne; 2000 - Buenaventura Lakes Villa; 2004 - Oak Plantation Resort; 2006 - Holiday Inn Sunspree; 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 - Bahama Bay
batleyboy26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
NatashaAudrey
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by batleyboy26 View Post
Phewwww! Exhausted reading it - have a fabulous time 😀
Haha! Me too!
Maybe it will be too much! 😂
Sleep on the plane home right? 😂
Old 26 Jun 19, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Please don’t worry plans can always be changed there. Our first trip looked much the same, perhaps we did more ! And we are a family with two children 🙂 you’ll have a chance to refine your plans on your second once in a lifetime trip 😉 I hope you have a fantastic time.
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List