Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 12 Jun 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
RC22
Very Serious Dibber

Love Hash House - food is lovely, fresh and mahoosive portions on an original menu - we used these vouchers on our last visit.

I'll keep an eye out for when they (hopefully) update the vouhers as they run out end of Sep and we go in Oct.
March 2010 I-Drive Quality Inn International Nov 2011 I-Drive Homewood Suites Oct 2012 The Dibb fave Coral's Villa Lindfields Aug 2013 Blue Heron Resort Aug 2014 NY & Orlando Cane Island 10yr Wedding Anniversary., Oct 2016 Windsor Palms, Royal Pacific and Disney Dream Cruise , Aug 2017 Emerald Island Oct 2019 Emerald Island & Vero Beach Aug 22 Glenbrook villa The First Bite That Gets You Hooked. Trip Report
RC22 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

I've never been - eyed up the Vegas version but never actually made it to eat there. Is it worth buying the voucher? The menu has a fair few things on it I like the look of but I have about a million places on the list I want to go to so would hate to waste a meal lol.x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
RC22
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
I've never been - eyed up the Vegas version but never actually made it to eat there. Is it worth buying the voucher? The menu has a fair few things on it I like the look of but I have about a million places on the list I want to go to so would hate to waste a meal lol.x

It was our fave place on our last visit. We'll go twice in Oct. It's a little bit different to most places there. Still very much American fayre but a few little twists on the menu and there's lots of fresh salads as part of the meals that make a change to fries with everything. Portions are HUGE.
March 2010 I-Drive Quality Inn International Nov 2011 I-Drive Homewood Suites Oct 2012 The Dibb fave Coral's Villa Lindfields Aug 2013 Blue Heron Resort Aug 2014 NY & Orlando Cane Island 10yr Wedding Anniversary., Oct 2016 Windsor Palms, Royal Pacific and Disney Dream Cruise , Aug 2017 Emerald Island Oct 2019 Emerald Island & Vero Beach Aug 22 Glenbrook villa The First Bite That Gets You Hooked. Trip Report
RC22 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by RC22 View Post
It was our fave place on our last visit. We'll go twice in Oct. It's a little bit different to most places there. Still very much American fayre but a few little twists on the menu and there's lots of fresh salads as part of the meals that make a change to fries with everything. Portions are HUGE.
Well this is quite the review! Will get the voucher purchased pronto :-) thanks x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
Its superb value, clean place and offers something different. Nice to see plenty of veg on a menu too.
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Siddex
Very Serious Dibber

Siddex's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks, going to purchase 1 as this is our 'must do' list for August.
Siddex is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsArcher2b
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I've just bought this, so thank you for posting. Never eaten here before and looking forward to it.
MrsArcher2b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Meals we had last time we visited. Pancake was size of a bun lid but food tasted just incredible

Mrs-Weasley is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Just purchased, thanks OP. We’ve never eaten there before but looking forward to it!
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
kev007
Imagineer

kev007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi

We ate here for the first time last week and really enjoyed it 😄 I had the pot pie which was enormous and managed to eat all the meat and veg and some of the pastry. DW had a burger which she said was excellent. We had a free entree voucher so with drinks and tip, came to less than $30.

Kev

Edited at 07:43 PM. Reason: Photos
kev007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List