Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Ocean Florida
Unread 20 Jan 19, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Finn family
VIP Dibber

Finn family's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Buying Disney Tokyo tickets

Hiya

I am having a lot of trouble trying to buy Disney Tokyo tickets. I am wanting to buy 5x 3 Day Magic Passport tickets. The official website wont accept any of my cards (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) for some reason, despite them saying that they do. The transactions get verified by the card companies, but then the website says 'card not authorised'. I can't find other online companies that let me purchase the 3 day tickets.
Never had these problems with California or Florida!

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions?
We are going in April and this is our first time to Japan.

Thanks in advance
1 Trip to Tokyo
14 Trips to Florida
Quality Inn Plaza Hotel '00 '02 '03, Sunset Lakes Villa '04, Clarion Inn Hotel '06 '11, Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel '07 '08 '10 '12, The Sanctuary at West Haven '15 '18, The Abbey at West Haven '16 Country Inn and Suites '19

Finn family is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Missing Disney Already
Unread 20 Jan 19, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
clible
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

clible's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
hi, we encountered the same problems as yourselves last summer.
It turned out the credit card company had deemed the transaction as "suspicious" and blocked our card.. This was after we had purchased our roaming wifi and pre-paid for a hotel for the night in Tokyo.
Because it happened late in the evening, the department I had to speak to were shut until Monday morning( a 9-5 team), so nobody had contacted me, to say, we've blocked your purchase and the general query line was not able to help me.
Anyway in the morning, matter was resolved in 5 minutes, they were very apologetic and asked if we had incurred any costs because of it, so hats of to them for that. I think their excuse was, we see a lot of fraud being made in Tokyo on UK based cards? So i would contact the credit card company and check with them.
We then went and got another credit card to use on the holiday as insurance, incase anything got declined whilst in Japan.
clible is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Beach Club!
Unread 20 Jan 19, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
Imagineer

Mobile

If all else fails your hotel might sell the tickets (the Hilton and the Sheraton next to Disney do in their own ticket offices) or buy them at the Downtown Disney type place next to the resort, or at one of the Disney stores in Tokyo
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First trip to Tokyo Disney baby!
Unread 21 Jan 19, 01:13 AM  
Link to this Post
scarling10
Getting Excited

Mobile

Hey finn family.

Im in the same boat for when i go in 26 days time. Not able to buy online with any cards.

I plan to get the public transport down to Disney/Ikspiari a few days before we intend to head in to the parks and purchase the tickets for my dates at guest relations within Ikspiari itself.

Hopefully its easy enough but I dont foresee it being a problem at all.
scarling10 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 19, 05:46 AM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
Imagineer

Ikspiari - the Downtown Disney type place I could not spell
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First trip to Tokyo Disney baby!
Unread 21 Jan 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Apprentice Imagineer

You can also buy tickets from the Disney stores within the city once there. There is a lot of info about buying tickets on the undernoted link.

tdrexplorer/buying-park-...disney-resort/
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Unread 8 Feb 19, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Finn family
VIP Dibber

Finn family's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Thank you everyone!

Think we are opting to buy them when we are there
1 Trip to Tokyo
14 Trips to Florida
Quality Inn Plaza Hotel '00 '02 '03, Sunset Lakes Villa '04, Clarion Inn Hotel '06 '11, Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel '07 '08 '10 '12, The Sanctuary at West Haven '15 '18, The Abbey at West Haven '16 Country Inn and Suites '19

Finn family is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Missing Disney Already
Unread 8 Feb 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
scarling10
Getting Excited

Mobile

Ill be there buying them in person next Friday Finn family so ill let you know how i get on.
scarling10 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote