Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos
ResalesDVC
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 12 Mar 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
#17
Goldia
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Goldia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Originally Posted by Tobago View Post
Abby, spend a decent % of my Sunday reading the entire thread if this trip report. Its brilliant, with lots of detail giving me lots to think about for my trip. Sounds like a fantastic holiday you guys had. Cannot wait for the final instalments. X
I'm glad you had such a productive day it's lovely to think that I've given you ideas for things for your own trip. It's one of the reasons I love reading other people's trip reports, plus I'm a tremendous nosy parker!

You shouldn't have too long to wait for the last bits of this trip.
Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 19, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
#18
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

 
Join Date: May 12
Mobile

What a gorgeous resort and lovely photos. What was your room called? I think my girls would love it.

Impressive attempt at the kitchen sink AFTER lunch 😂. Thanks for sharing.
__________________
Orlando 1993, 1995, 2005, 2011
Paris 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Orlando - May 2015, October 2016, October 2017
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We really shouldn't...
Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
#19
Goldia
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Goldia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
What a gorgeous resort and lovely photos. What was your room called? I think my girls would love it.

Impressive attempt at the kitchen sink AFTER lunch 😂. Thanks for sharing.
As you can tell I loved that room! They are called Royal Guest Rooms, I keep referring to them as the Princess room. They are in a great location in the resort as they were barely 5 minutes from the Main area where the big pool, shop and food hall are. We only had 2 nights, but they were fab, typical moderate room otherwise but the furnishing and little touches like the taps in the bathroom being shaped like Aladdins lamp. It was beautiful.
Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 19, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
#20
smithlane
VIP Dibber

 
smithlane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 15
What a fantastic last day! Sometimes you just need a quieter day especially by the end of the holiday. POR looks just lovely, if we ever stay onsite again it would be one to try for sure. Its such a pretty resort, and I like the fact its smaller than the others too.
On our first trip to WDW in 2015 I had a reservation for Beaches and Cream especially for the Kitchen Sink but for some reason we had to cancel it which I was gutted about. One day we will try this beast of a dessert! You all managed so well but next time maybe don't eat beforehand
How nice you managed to squeeze in a few hours in MK riding a few attractions and soaking up the atmosphere. Shame no one wanted to stay longer, they're such lightweights aren't they . I feel you and I need to go on holiday together, we would be park touring pros by the end
__________________
The BIG Florida Surprise - Aug 2015 Trip Report
The BIG Florida Return - Aug/Sept 2017 Trip Report
The BIG New York Surprise & Florida Comeback - Aug/Sept 2018 Trip Report
Christmas Markets and More! Berlin - Nov/Dec 2018 Trip Report
The BIG Las Vegas Surprise - Feb 2019 Trip Report
The BIG Little Lies California Road Trip - Jul/Aug 2019 Pre trip Report
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The BIG California Road Trip
Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 19, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
#21
mouselover22
Imagineer
 
mouselover22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12
Fabulous penultimate day But so sad this trip report is nearly over

Wow, your brave tackling the Kitchen Sink! Sounds like Max was a trooper and took one for the team

Perfect way to end the holiday in Magic Kingdom This has also become a tradition of ours x
__________________
mouselover22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to the magic
Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 19, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
#22
Goldia
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Goldia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
What a fantastic last day! Sometimes you just need a quieter day especially by the end of the holiday. POR looks just lovely, if we ever stay onsite again it would be one to try for sure. Its such a pretty resort, and I like the fact its smaller than the others too.
On our first trip to WDW in 2015 I had a reservation for Beaches and Cream especially for the Kitchen Sink but for some reason we had to cancel it which I was gutted about. One day we will try this beast of a dessert! You all managed so well but next time maybe don't eat beforehand
How nice you managed to squeeze in a few hours in MK riding a few attractions and soaking up the atmosphere. Shame no one wanted to stay longer, they're such lightweights aren't they . I feel you and I need to go on holiday together, we would be park touring pros by the end
It was such a lot of fun attempting the kitchen sink. I really do need you with me instead! I don't know how they would cope with party tickets...probably it would be the same for me as it was for you.

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Fabulous penultimate day But so sad this trip report is nearly over

Wow, your brave tackling the Kitchen Sink! Sounds like Max was a trooper and took one for the team

Perfect way to end the holiday in Magic Kingdom This has also become a tradition of ours x
Max was a trooper, he did really well eating all that ice cream.

I love the last few hours in MK, we've riden everything we want a few times by the last day so anything we do is a bonus and it's sad to be there but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
#23
i love jack
VIP Dibber
 
i love jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 07
Looks like a lovely resort. And well done max for 7 bowls!
i love jack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Time to start planning
Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
#24
Goldia
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Goldia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Mobile

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Looks like a lovely resort. And well done max for 7 bowls!
It was gorgeous I loved that resort. Max was a trooper (after he got the right colour bowl!).
Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Reply With Quote
Reply
Attraction Tickets Direct

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Florida Escapes

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu

Florida Tix

US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2228
CaxtonFX  $1.2154
Covent Garden FX  $1.2307
FAIRFX  $1.2170
John Lewis  $1.2404
M&S  $1.1984
Post Office  $1.2183
Sainsburys  $1.2216
TESCO  $1.2236
Travelex  $1.2142
Updated: 05:30 24/07/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0923
CaxtonFX  €1.0903
Covent Garden FX  €1.1006
FAIRFX  €1.0910
John Lewis  €1.1059
M&S  €1.0686
Post Office  €1.0885
Sainsburys  €1.0916
TESCO  €1.0934
Travelex  €1.0851
Updated: 05:30 24/07/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Wed 24th Jul 12:56am
Now: 25C/77F
Clear Sky
Clear Sky
Cloud Cover: 1%
Wind: 6mph - SW Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1015mb
Humidity: 88%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 04:50 24/07/2019