Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Mar 19, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Fabulous penultimate day But so sad this trip report is nearly over

Wow, your brave tackling the Kitchen Sink! Sounds like Max was a trooper and took one for the team

Perfect way to end the holiday in Magic Kingdom This has also become a tradition of ours x
Old 17 Mar 19, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
What a fantastic last day! Sometimes you just need a quieter day especially by the end of the holiday. POR looks just lovely, if we ever stay onsite again it would be one to try for sure. Its such a pretty resort, and I like the fact its smaller than the others too.
On our first trip to WDW in 2015 I had a reservation for Beaches and Cream especially for the Kitchen Sink but for some reason we had to cancel it which I was gutted about. One day we will try this beast of a dessert! You all managed so well but next time maybe don't eat beforehand
How nice you managed to squeeze in a few hours in MK riding a few attractions and soaking up the atmosphere. Shame no one wanted to stay longer, they're such lightweights aren't they . I feel you and I need to go on holiday together, we would be park touring pros by the end
It was such a lot of fun attempting the kitchen sink. I really do need you with me instead! I don't know how they would cope with party tickets...probably it would be the same for me as it was for you.

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Fabulous penultimate day But so sad this trip report is nearly over

Wow, your brave tackling the Kitchen Sink! Sounds like Max was a trooper and took one for the team

Perfect way to end the holiday in Magic Kingdom This has also become a tradition of ours x
Max was a trooper, he did really well eating all that ice cream.

I love the last few hours in MK, we've riden everything we want a few times by the last day so anything we do is a bonus and it's sad to be there but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

Looks like a lovely resort. And well done max for 7 bowls!
Old 19 Mar 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Looks like a lovely resort. And well done max for 7 bowls!
It was gorgeous I loved that resort. Max was a trooper (after he got the right colour bowl!).

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Dimple
Excited about Disney

I love the arguing about the blue bowls! You did pretty well with the kitchen sink considering you had food first, Did I read somewhere that MK are doing their own version somewhere now, maybe you could attempt that this year!
We also went to MK on day 15 of our pass and I had that fear too that my husband would kill me if we got all the way to the gates with the buggy and the boys and all our stuff and they wouldn't let us in but of course all was fine!
Sounds like a lovely last evening!
Dimple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Dimple View Post
I love the arguing about the blue bowls! You did pretty well with the kitchen sink considering you had food first, Did I read somewhere that MK are doing their own version somewhere now, maybe you could attempt that this year!
We also went to MK on day 15 of our pass and I had that fear too that my husband would kill me if we got all the way to the gates with the buggy and the boys and all our stuff and they wouldn't let us in but of course all was fine!
Sounds like a lovely last evening!
The blue bowls honestly... We did do pretty well with eating all the ice cream, Max really enjoyed it.

We won't be using the day 15 on our tickets this year, but even though we've done it now I think I will still worry in the future if we do it again. I figure it could be one of those glitch things that they sort out or remove at some point. How depressing would it be to turn up and not be able to get in

Old 12 Apr 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I will never be tired at looking at photos of POR it’s just such a beautiful resort, the mansion area looks great. We were in Alligators Bayou for the night, Isla thought the Murphy bed was the most amazing thing ever...I think she thought Disney had put it in especially for her-which of course they did!
I’m gutted I cancelled our Beaches & Cream reservation but was delighted that we could get a takeaway Mickey Sink from the shop. I’m impressed with anyone that gets the kitchen sink, Max really put the effort in for you all. I really wanted to try the No Way Jose so they made me a version of it in the shop but I need to try the proper one someday!
So sad that it’s the last day but it won’t be long till your all back again.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I will never be tired at looking at photos of POR it’s just such a beautiful resort, the mansion area looks great. We were in Alligators Bayou for the night, Isla thought the Murphy bed was the most amazing thing ever...I think she thought Disney had put it in especially for her-which of course they did!
I’m gutted I cancelled our Beaches & Cream reservation but was delighted that we could get a takeaway Mickey Sink from the shop. I’m impressed with anyone that gets the kitchen sink, Max really put the effort in for you all. I really wanted to try the No Way Jose so they made me a version of it in the shop but I need to try the proper one someday!
So sad that it’s the last day but it won’t be long till your all back again.
It was brilliant fun doing the kitchen sink. I'm so glad we tried it. The No Way Jose does sound good, in fact all the ice cream sounds good. Max can definitely eat a lot of ice cream. He did really well.

Old 30 May 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Ah lovely day! Good job on the kitchen sink! I must admit towards the end of the holiday I’m done with the rides when you’ve already ridden them before 🙊
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Ah lovely day! Good job on the kitchen sink! I must admit towards the end of the holiday I’m done with the rides when you’ve already ridden them before 🙊
We made a good attempt at the kitchen sink. It was such a lot of fun.