Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos
Kissimmee Swamp Tours
Unread 7 Apr 19, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Dimple
Excited about Disney

I love the arguing about the blue bowls! You did pretty well with the kitchen sink considering you had food first, Did I read somewhere that MK are doing their own version somewhere now, maybe you could attempt that this year!
We also went to MK on day 15 of our pass and I had that fear too that my husband would kill me if we got all the way to the gates with the buggy and the boys and all our stuff and they wouldn't let us in but of course all was fine!
Sounds like a lovely last evening!
Dimple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Florida Holiday.
Unread 7 Apr 19, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Originally Posted by Dimple View Post
I love the arguing about the blue bowls! You did pretty well with the kitchen sink considering you had food first, Did I read somewhere that MK are doing their own version somewhere now, maybe you could attempt that this year!
We also went to MK on day 15 of our pass and I had that fear too that my husband would kill me if we got all the way to the gates with the buggy and the boys and all our stuff and they wouldn't let us in but of course all was fine!
Sounds like a lovely last evening!
The blue bowls honestly... We did do pretty well with eating all the ice cream, Max really enjoyed it.

We won't be using the day 15 on our tickets this year, but even though we've done it now I think I will still worry in the future if we do it again. I figure it could be one of those glitch things that they sort out or remove at some point. How depressing would it be to turn up and not be able to get in
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Unread 12 Apr 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I will never be tired at looking at photos of POR its just such a beautiful resort, the mansion area looks great. We were in Alligators Bayou for the night, Isla thought the Murphy bed was the most amazing thing ever...I think she thought Disney had put it in especially for her-which of course they did!
Im gutted I cancelled our Beaches & Cream reservation but was delighted that we could get a takeaway Mickey Sink from the shop. Im impressed with anyone that gets the kitchen sink, Max really put the effort in for you all. I really wanted to try the No Way Jose so they made me a version of it in the shop but I need to try the proper one someday!
So sad that its the last day but it wont be long till your all back again.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Not the YC sneaky Universal trip
Unread 13 Apr 19, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I will never be tired at looking at photos of POR its just such a beautiful resort, the mansion area looks great. We were in Alligators Bayou for the night, Isla thought the Murphy bed was the most amazing thing ever...I think she thought Disney had put it in especially for her-which of course they did!
Im gutted I cancelled our Beaches & Cream reservation but was delighted that we could get a takeaway Mickey Sink from the shop. Im impressed with anyone that gets the kitchen sink, Max really put the effort in for you all. I really wanted to try the No Way Jose so they made me a version of it in the shop but I need to try the proper one someday!
So sad that its the last day but it wont be long till your all back again.
It was brilliant fun doing the kitchen sink. I'm so glad we tried it. The No Way Jose does sound good, in fact all the ice cream sounds good. Max can definitely eat a lot of ice cream. He did really well.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Unread 30 May 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Ah lovely day! Good job on the kitchen sink! I must admit towards the end of the holiday Im done with the rides when youve already ridden them before 🙊
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Coronado Springs
Unread 30 May 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Ah lovely day! Good job on the kitchen sink! I must admit towards the end of the holiday Im done with the rides when youve already ridden them before 🙊
We made a good attempt at the kitchen sink. It was such a lot of fun.
POFQ here we come
Unread 7 Jun 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Loving all of your POR photos, it really is beautiful there. We visited and had lunch there once by taking the boat from Disney Springs for a nosey around. What a nice relaxing day by the pool you had, much needed I would guess after all of your previous busy-ness.

I think you did really well with the Kitchen Sink, especially after having meals as well. And of course, the perfect end with a final visit to MK - it sounds like you all had a wonderful evening.
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Just the 2 of us... Orlando again
Unread 8 Jun 19, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Loving all of your POR photos, it really is beautiful there. We visited and had lunch there once by taking the boat from Disney Springs for a nosey around. What a nice relaxing day by the pool you had, much needed I would guess after all of your previous busy-ness.

I think you did really well with the Kitchen Sink, especially after having meals as well. And of course, the perfect end with a final visit to MK - it sounds like you all had a wonderful evening.
It was fun attempting the kitchen sink. I hadn't really thought about just doing the dessert there and not eating dinner too! Perhaps that would have been more sensible. Our last hurrah at MK was fun, a few of our favourite rides. I think we were sort of theme parked out a bit by this point, we'd been happy to laze around the pool all day. It was definitely time to go home, sad as that was
POFQ here we come
Florida Tix