Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos
Kissimmee Swamp Tours
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 7 Apr 19, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
#25
Dimple
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: Feb 12
I love the arguing about the blue bowls! You did pretty well with the kitchen sink considering you had food first, Did I read somewhere that MK are doing their own version somewhere now, maybe you could attempt that this year!
We also went to MK on day 15 of our pass and I had that fear too that my husband would kill me if we got all the way to the gates with the buggy and the boys and all our stuff and they wouldn't let us in but of course all was fine!
Sounds like a lovely last evening!
Dimple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Florida Holiday.
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 19, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
#26
Goldia
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Goldia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Originally Posted by Dimple View Post
I love the arguing about the blue bowls! You did pretty well with the kitchen sink considering you had food first, Did I read somewhere that MK are doing their own version somewhere now, maybe you could attempt that this year!
We also went to MK on day 15 of our pass and I had that fear too that my husband would kill me if we got all the way to the gates with the buggy and the boys and all our stuff and they wouldn't let us in but of course all was fine!
Sounds like a lovely last evening!
The blue bowls honestly... We did do pretty well with eating all the ice cream, Max really enjoyed it.

We won't be using the day 15 on our tickets this year, but even though we've done it now I think I will still worry in the future if we do it again. I figure it could be one of those glitch things that they sort out or remove at some point. How depressing would it be to turn up and not be able to get in
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
#27
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

 
OB1LukeLucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 14
I will never be tired at looking at photos of POR its just such a beautiful resort, the mansion area looks great. We were in Alligators Bayou for the night, Isla thought the Murphy bed was the most amazing thing ever...I think she thought Disney had put it in especially for her-which of course they did!
Im gutted I cancelled our Beaches & Cream reservation but was delighted that we could get a takeaway Mickey Sink from the shop. Im impressed with anyone that gets the kitchen sink, Max really put the effort in for you all. I really wanted to try the No Way Jose so they made me a version of it in the shop but I need to try the proper one someday!
So sad that its the last day but it wont be long till your all back again.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Not the YC sneaky Universal trip
Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 19, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
#28
Goldia
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Goldia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I will never be tired at looking at photos of POR its just such a beautiful resort, the mansion area looks great. We were in Alligators Bayou for the night, Isla thought the Murphy bed was the most amazing thing ever...I think she thought Disney had put it in especially for her-which of course they did!
Im gutted I cancelled our Beaches & Cream reservation but was delighted that we could get a takeaway Mickey Sink from the shop. Im impressed with anyone that gets the kitchen sink, Max really put the effort in for you all. I really wanted to try the No Way Jose so they made me a version of it in the shop but I need to try the proper one someday!
So sad that its the last day but it wont be long till your all back again.
It was brilliant fun doing the kitchen sink. I'm so glad we tried it. The No Way Jose does sound good, in fact all the ice cream sounds good. Max can definitely eat a lot of ice cream. He did really well.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
#29
Excitedx4
Imagineer
 
Excitedx4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 13

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Ah lovely day! Good job on the kitchen sink! I must admit towards the end of the holiday Im done with the rides when youve already ridden them before 🙊
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Coronado Springs
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
#30
Goldia
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Goldia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Ah lovely day! Good job on the kitchen sink! I must admit towards the end of the holiday Im done with the rides when youve already ridden them before 🙊
We made a good attempt at the kitchen sink. It was such a lot of fun.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
#31
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

 
Fuellady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 12
Loving all of your POR photos, it really is beautiful there. We visited and had lunch there once by taking the boat from Disney Springs for a nosey around. What a nice relaxing day by the pool you had, much needed I would guess after all of your previous busy-ness.

I think you did really well with the Kitchen Sink, especially after having meals as well. And of course, the perfect end with a final visit to MK - it sounds like you all had a wonderful evening.
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Just the 2 of us... Orlando again
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 19, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
#32
Goldia
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Goldia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Loving all of your POR photos, it really is beautiful there. We visited and had lunch there once by taking the boat from Disney Springs for a nosey around. What a nice relaxing day by the pool you had, much needed I would guess after all of your previous busy-ness.

I think you did really well with the Kitchen Sink, especially after having meals as well. And of course, the perfect end with a final visit to MK - it sounds like you all had a wonderful evening.
It was fun attempting the kitchen sink. I hadn't really thought about just doing the dessert there and not eating dinner too! Perhaps that would have been more sensible. Our last hurrah at MK was fun, a few of our favourite rides. I think we were sort of theme parked out a bit by this point, we'd been happy to laze around the pool all day. It was definitely time to go home, sad as that was
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Reply With Quote
Reply
Florida Tix

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Eat and Play Card

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Attraction Tickets Direct

theDIBB Menu


US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2269
CaxtonFX  $1.2181
Covent Garden FX  $1.2300
FAIRFX  $1.2205
John Lewis  $1.2408
M&S  $1.2025
Sainsburys  $1.2254
TESCO  $1.2276
Travelex  $1.2200
Updated: 04:05 23/07/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0937
CaxtonFX  €1.0877
Covent Garden FX  €1.0978
FAIRFX  €1.0880
John Lewis  €1.1064
M&S  €1.0697
Sainsburys  €1.0928
TESCO  €1.0948
Travelex  €1.0862
Updated: 04:05 23/07/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Mon 22nd Jul 11:12pm
Now: 25C/77F
Moderate Rain
Moderate Rain
Cloud Cover: 20%
Rainfall: 1.1mm
Wind: 8mph - W Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1017mb
Humidity: 88%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 03:00 23/07/2019