Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 7 Jul 18, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
CandCRock
Earning More Ears

Mobile Recommendation for Golf store

Looking at getting my stepson some new golf clubs whilst we're out in Florida.. I know there are a few stores at the top of I drive but can anyone recommend a good store with out the "computer says no" sales staff as he needs to be measured aswell
CandCRock is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 18, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
filharmonic
Apprentice Imagineer

filharmonic's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
i would definitely have a look in the PGA golf store on turkey lake road its amazing
filharmonic is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 18, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Damn Dirty Ape
slightly serious Dibber

On Turkey Lake Road you have an Edwin Watts and right next door you have the PGA Super Store and then a little further south past the next junction you have a Golf Galaxy.

google/maps/dir/Ed...28.4482975!3e2

PGA Super Store is the most impressive but for me Golf Galaxy usually has better deals. All 3 have fitting bays so your stepson can get fitted for whatever club he wants. Fitting is usually free with a purchase so best to look around the 3 stores for the best deal(s).

I usually drop the Mrs off at Premium Outlets and then can spend a bit of time in each store without feeling guilty.
Trip #16: In planning
Damn Dirty Ape is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 18, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Cupcake's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We had excellent service last year at PGA Golf Store and happened to be having the manager serve us, he spent a long time with my son getting the right club and then did us a very reasonable deal too. Wouldn't hesitate to go back to them when needed.
Old 19 Jul 18, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi above recommendations are good but before you do anything check some prices, the exchange rate is not good at the moment as you will be aware so you may well be better of going to your local store
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 18, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Yordaman
Excited about Disney

Another vote for the PGA Superstore on Turkey Lake.

Not really sure it’s great for deals (got a bit tired trying to convert every price back to £), and in the end just enjoyed checking the massive range of goods and just bought what I wanted. It was more the range of goods that impressed me, than the prices.

They did have some large racks of sale goods though - got trousers and shirts from there.

I was also after some light tops, which ironically I couldn’t find in PGA, but did in the Under Armor store in Vineland Outlets.
Yordaman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List