Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Jul 18, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
I get offers for the Venetian almost weekly.

As for the upgrade it depends on a lot of things but typically your more likely to get a upgrade for a short midweek stay at a quieter time .
We tend to stay 10-12 days over a very busy period so no chance .
So how did you sign up to get the offers because I can't find anywhere on their website for you to do it. Ive done it via fb but still no offers
fatblokeflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 06:36 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by fatblokeflorida View Post
So how did you sign up to get the offers because I can't find anywhere on their website for you to do it. Ive done it via fb but still no offers
Well thinking about it as I’ve never actually stayed there .

It must be because I’ve logged into their free Wi-fi at various times over the year when I’ve been in the hotel ..
Because I can’t remember actually signing up to anything and I’ve just liked on the website and can’t see anywhere to do so .

That said I did see there are various offers on there now for 20% etc
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Alices Aunt
Imagineer

Mobile

I think I get them as I joined grazie in the past. They do have some offers on their website but as you say nowhere to sign up.
Alices Aunt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

I just had an offer from Venetian for up to 25% off for the rest of the year. I can just click through the link to book or phone reservations

866 828 8307 ( you will need the country code )

and quote JEVO 25

Might be worth phoning if you can use one of those cheap phone numbers.

When I have spoken to choose a particular room they were very helpful.

Good luck.

Didnt try the $20 trick although I have at other hotels with success. I just asked the lady on reception if she had any complimentary upgrades and she gave us a strip view room. The hotel and staff were wonderful.

Edited at 01:27 PM.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
I just had an offer from Venetian for up to 25% off for the rest of the year. I can just click through the link to book or phone reservations

866 828 8307 ( you will need the country code )

and quote JEVO 25

Might be worth phoning if you can use one of those cheap phone numbers.

When I have spoken to choose a particular room they were very helpful.

Good luck.

Didnt try the $20 trick although I have at other hotels with success. I just asked the lady on reception if she had any complimentary upgrades and she gave us a strip view room. The hotel and staff were wonderful.
Thanks Jo. Is it possible to post the link or send via pm?
fatblokeflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Thanks Jo. Is it possible to post the link or send via pm?
Its an email sent to me and I will try and PM you it now.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Its an email sent to me and I will try and PM you it now.
Did it work... not very good at links... sorry
Old 15 Jul 18, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Did it work... not very good at links... sorry
Yes got it thanks jo. At the moment we have 3 nights booked at NYNY in a players suite and 2 nights at the mirage in a strip view but I always keep coming back to the venetian!
Old 15 Jul 18, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Yes got it thanks jo. At the moment we have 3 nights booked at NYNY in a players suite and 2 nights at the mirage in a strip view but I always keep coming back to the venetian!
Have stayed at both and liked both, but the Venetian was just amazing. Hope you manage to get sorted and at a good price.
Old 16 Jul 18, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Alices Aunt View Post
I’d say to book the cheapest room you would be happy with. As then it won’t detract from your holiday but if you get an upgrade however it happens it’s all good.
My wife (Well, me masquerading as her) emailed the Venetian to mention it was my 40th birthday. No upgrade (and a room with a terrible view), and no nice touch on the day either.

That said, the room (the cheapest type) was still amazing and we just left the curtains closed