Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 8 Jul 18, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
I love Walmart, so much better than Asda! Plus I'm fairly sure the OP wasn't wanting opinions on it

No i didnt

Edited at 08:35 PM.
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 18, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
Never sure about the fascination with Orlando. It's Blackpool only bigger. And Blackpool is a hell hole.

Now do you understand?
Live down the road from blackpool in lytham

Only problem with blackpool is the people that cause all the trouble are holiday makers or the transiant families that are sent here from other areas

Am sure all other areas of the country arent perfect

So put your stones back in your pocket before you break the windows in your glass house
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 18, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

We love shopping in Walmart.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 18, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I love a stroll around walmart, as well as target and publix.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 18, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

The new Wal-Mart seems to be constantly busy,no matter what time of day or night we were there,it was bedlam!.still enjoyed a browse but was chaotic
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 18, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
CandCRock
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kev Harrison View Post
Never sure about the fascination with Walmart. It's Asda only bigger. And Asda is a hell hole.
We love Wal-Mart...we normally take a drive to the one in Haines City as more selection and some things are cheaper out of the main tourist stores... You can't compare it to an Asda... asda is green and white and Wal-Mart is blue and yellow don't you know ? 😛😛
CandCRock is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 18, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveC
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
The new Wal-Mart seems to be constantly busy,no matter what time of day or night we were there,it was bedlam!.still enjoyed a browse but was chaotic
Was thinking that last week when queuing at the checkout after midnight - and all checkouts were in operation - and wondered where everyone used to shop before it opened barely 6 months earlier.
SteveC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 18, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
Was thinking that last week when queuing at the checkout after midnight - and all checkouts were in operation - and wondered where everyone used to shop before it opened barely 6 months earlier.
Yep exactly what I mean
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 18, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Oh yes Walmart in Haines City our local store a great craft department we don't actually Food shop in there I use whine Dixie across the street but DH loves Walmart they apparently have the best golf tees best Bargins on golf gloves and we are sure at least one episode of The People of Walmart has been shot there but yes it's defiantly cheaper as are Alid Whinne Dixie and Publix are nearer the more tourist areas

Edited at 10:38 PM.
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 18, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mike4scuba View Post
Live down the road from blackpool in lytham

Only problem with blackpool is the people that cause all the trouble are holiday makers or the transiant families that are sent here from other areas

Am sure all other areas of the country arent perfect

So put your stones back in your pocket before you break the windows in your glass house
To be honest I read that post as one in defence of Walmart ( and indirectly you) as someone criticised why people liked it rather than an all out attack on Blackpool.

However as someone who has been involved in the court system in Blackpool over the years I can categorically state that not all trouble in the area is caused by holiday makers and transient families...but that's a whole new thread in itself
coggie is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List