Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Jul 18, 06:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Disney 2 day park ticket

Morning

Does anyone know when we'll be able to buy a 2 day Disney park ticket for 2019 please?

I can see this years available but not next year for 2 days..

Thanks.
Old 15 Jul 18, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bubble123 View Post
Morning

Does anyone know when we'll be able to buy a 2 day Disney park ticket for 2019 please?

I can see this years available but not next year for 2 days..

Thanks.
I think undercovertourist are selling them also the US Disney site.

To get on the US Disney site go on the link below, at the top of the page you will see UK & Ireland (English), click on this and change it to United States (English). Hopefully this will work but it can be a bit hit and miss as it sometimes directs you back to the UK site.

disneyworld.disney.go/en_GB/
Old 15 Jul 18, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Thank you..

No luck the US Disney site when you change the date to 2019 on the ticket it removes the option for 2 day..

Undercover tourist - I can't see a 2 day ticket option..

Maybe they are all released later on?

Thank you though
Old 15 Jul 18, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Thank you..

No luck the US Disney site when you change the date to 2019 on the ticket it removes the option for 2 day..

Undercover tourist - I can't see a 2 day ticket option..

Maybe they are all released later on?

Thank you though
I have just done a dummy booking on the US site without any problems and it didn't ask for any dates. You just go on the US site and go on Parks & Tickets, then scroll down to Theme Park Tickets, you can now buy the 2 day ticket.

It says the following on the US site.

Tickets and any options purchased must be used within 14 days of first use. The first day of use must be on or before December 31, 2019.

I think I have worked out why your ticket was removed when you tried to buy it.

If I am right somehow you stayed on the UK site where they sell a 2 day ticket which includes mini golf, you can't buy this ticket on the US site. When you try and buy this it does ask for a date and as soon as you put 2019 in it removes the ticket. The reason for this is that this ticket is sold seasonally, and is only valid for the year it is sold in. I think it started selling around May and will finish selling on the Disney site on 31st July. If you wanted this ticket for 2019 then you will have to wait until around next May, that's if they continue selling it.

The 2 day tickets that I referred you to on the US Disney site are the Disney Magic Your Way Tickets which don't include the mini golf.

undercovertourist also sell the Disney Magic Your Way Tickets. Go on Discount Tickets, then go on Walt Disney World® Resort, you will see Base Tickets, scroll down to the bottom of the list and you will see the 2 day ticket. The same for the Hopper Tickets, scroll down to the bottom of the list and they are there.

I phoned undercovertourist about their 2 day tickets because it said the following on their site.

E-Ticket must be activated by December 31, 2019 for admission. After December 31, 2019, you must exchange this ticket at Guest Services for admission (additional gate price may apply).

When I read the above I wondered if these tickets are only available as an E-Ticket. The agent on the phone said that at the moment anything after February 2019 will be sent as an E_Ticket. If you want to ask about this you can phone them on their freephone number 0800 081 1702.

I hope the above makes sense and helps you
Old 15 Jul 18, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
I have just done a dummy booking on the US site without any problems and it didn't ask for any dates. You just go on the US site and go on Parks & Tickets, then scroll down to Theme Park Tickets, you can now buy the 2 day ticket.

It says the following on the US site.

Tickets and any options purchased must be used within 14 days of first use. The first day of use must be on or before December 31, 2019.

I think I have worked out why your ticket was removed when you tried to buy it.

If I am right somehow you stayed on the UK site where they sell a 2 day ticket which includes mini golf, you can't buy this ticket on the US site. When you try and buy this it does ask for a date and as soon as you put 2019 in it removes the ticket. The reason for this is that this ticket is sold seasonally, and is only valid for the year it is sold in. I think it started selling around May and will finish selling on the Disney site on 31st July. If you wanted this ticket for 2019 then you will have to wait until around next May, that's if they continue selling it.

The 2 day tickets that I referred you to on the US Disney site are the Disney Magic Your Way Tickets which don't include the mini golf.

undercovertourist also sell the Disney Magic Your Way Tickets. Go on Discount Tickets, then go on Walt Disney World® Resort, you will see Base Tickets, scroll down to the bottom of the list and you will see the 2 day ticket. The same for the Hopper Tickets, scroll down to the bottom of the list and they are there.

I phoned undercovertourist about their 2 day tickets because it said the following on their site.

E-Ticket must be activated by December 31, 2019 for admission. After December 31, 2019, you must exchange this ticket at Guest Services for admission (additional gate price may apply).

When I read the above I wondered if these tickets are only available as an E-Ticket. The agent on the phone said that at the moment anything after February 2019 will be sent as an E_Ticket. If you want to ask about this you can phone them on their freephone number 0800 081 1702.

I hope the above makes sense and helps you
Wow, that's great.. I'll take a look now, thank you so much
Old 15 Jul 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Wow, that's great.. I'll take a look now, thank you so much
You're welcome
Old 16 Jul 18, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
versace1888
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Try Magical Tickets xx
versace1888 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 18, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Thank you..

They only have 2018 prices too..

I keep getting directed back to the UK Disney site too from the US one..

I've messaged Orlando Attractions, they said they are waiting on Disney to sort out their 2019 prices.

Ideally would just like the usual ticket card to come through so I'll just keep checking until we can get them with no issues.
Old 16 Jul 18, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

I keep getting directed back to the UK Disney site too from the US one..

I've messaged Orlando Attractions, they said they are waiting on Disney to sort out their 2019 prices.

Ideally would just like the usual ticket card to come through so I'll just keep checking until we can get them with no issues.
That the problem with the US Disney site it's a bit hit and miss.

I would think that orlandoattractions.com will sort it soon so as you say keep checking, I will keep an eye on it also.
Old 16 Jul 18, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

I hope so.. and Thank you again