Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Jul 18, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile 21 pilots manchester

Anyone else trying to get tickets for Manchester?
We had fan club early date yesterday & 02 today. Both times we was up at 5am trying to get pit tickets. We got some this morning but got thrown out so lost them.
My daughter is frantic.
I just hope they are holding tickets back for general public 😢
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

We’ve got them for Birmingham on the o2 presale. Just gone for floor standing as I knew they’d be popular so thought would be easier than trying to get pit if there was one as more availability.

They always hold tickets back for the general sale (pre sales are just a small allocation) and there’ll be lots of sellers, get googling who are selling Manchester tickets beforehand so you aren’t just restricted to ticketmaster (who I hate buying tickets through).

ETA just had a look and they do still have tickets but in level 2. I’d hold out for general sale and unless you have to have pit, go for general standing as you’ll have more chance getting them (if you’re worried about the crush you can just stand around the edges).

ETA Again... looking at the layout for Manchester and Birmingham there isn’t an option to buy pit on the o2 presale.

Edited at 02:37 PM.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
daftmum
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

My dd is upset all the dates are week days and living in Devon we can’t get to the concerts without an over night stay(she’s doing a levels at present )
daftmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
We’ve got them for Birmingham on the o2 presale. Just gone for floor standing as I knew they’d be popular so thought would be easier than trying to get pit if there was one as more availability.

They always hold tickets back for the general sale (pre sales are just a small allocation) and there’ll be lots of sellers, get googling who are selling Manchester tickets beforehand so you aren’t just restricted to ticketmaster (who I hate buying tickets through).

ETA just had a look and they do still have tickets but in level 2. I’d hold out for general sale and unless you have to have pit, go for general standing as you’ll have more chance getting them (if you’re worried about the crush you can just stand around the edges).

ETA Again... looking at the layout for Manchester and Birmingham there isn’t an option to buy pit on the o2 presale.
Ah, we did not realise there is general standing, thought all standing was classed as the pit lol 😝
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by daftmum View Post
My dd is upset all the dates are week days and living in Devon we can’t get to the concerts without an over night stay(she’s doing a levels at present )

Week days are a pain, luckily we live near Manchester. But it’s her gcse year so she can’t do Birmingham or London (she wanted to do all three lol)
Old 18 Jul 18, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
IAdoreWDW
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

How did I miss that they were touring!
IAdoreWDW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
We managed to get 2 tickets for Wembley yesterday when the fan pre-sale opened at 10am but very stressful. 3 of us trying but only 1 of us managed to get in. It does look like they are keeping some back for general release though as Wembley saying pre-sales sold out, not all sold out. Keep trying

We’re in Cornwall so gonna have to stay up there overnight But at least we have a very happy daughter I guess.

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I just hope they are holding tickets back for general public 😢
There is a pre sale through the arena tomorrow via eventim

www.eventim.co.uk/tickets.html?fun=evdetail&doc=evdetailb&key=224286 1$11011134&affiliate=MOO&j=563519&sfmc_sub=3503132 &l=83_HTML&u=9240162&mid=7277820&jb=15

copy and paste the full link

Edited at 06:38 PM.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Chicken Bark
Earning My Ears

Mobile

I managed to get tickets for Manchester when released at 10 am yesterday morning. I felt the pressure as my DD has been waiting for them to tour for ages! I got seats though as she’s only 13 and I don’t like the idea of her being in the standing area just yet.
Now just waiting for Panic at the Disco to provide tour dates!
Chicken Bark is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
IAdoreWDW
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Originally Posted by Chicken Bark View Post
I managed to get tickets for Manchester when released at 10 am yesterday morning. I felt the pressure as my DD has been waiting for them to tour for ages! I got seats though as she’s only 13 and I don’t like the idea of her being in the standing area just yet.
Now just waiting for Panic at the Disco to provide tour dates!
P!ATD put on a brilliant show. I’m waiting for them to come back to Scotland. I’ve been a fan since the early days ❤️
IAdoreWDW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List