Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 31 May 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Team Bricki's Super Secret Magical Wedding and Honeymoon Adventure- Day 10 Mon 13th May, MK

Today was another day in Magic Kingdom starting with an 8.00am ADR at Be Our Guest to try the breakfast. We ordered a Mimosa and Peach Bellini again to drink as well as the Masters Cupcake to sample the Grey Stuff. I completely forgot the breakfast came with pastries too so we had a lot of food to get through. We ordered two entrees to share again and went with Croque Madame and Scrambled Egg Whites. If i am honest Brett didnt really get near the Croque Madame other than to eat the fried egg on top, the ham and bechamel cheese was unbelievably delicious. I ate it all. I think this was the turning point of the holiday where my diet stomach was disappearing! I blame the Cali Grill Brunch!

We headed into an empty Fantasyland and were the first in line for Peter Pans Flight. This was a really fun experience walking through the standby line first with the cast member with nobody else in front of us- it was very eerie seeing the ride empty.

It looked like the storm was going to come today which worried us as our fastpasses were for the three mountains. We managed to get on Haunted Mansion with no wait and got the new ride picture in our HM tshirts. We also rode Pirates and met Mary Poppins.

The storm hit so we took cover in the Hall of Presidents. We really enjoyed this, i love American history and how patriotic they are as a nation. We laughed at the two Disney Security Guards walking round the show and wondered if it was because of the divided opinion Trump causes in America.

We were halfway through the honeymoon now and really needed to up our snack game as we had over 60 credits left. We headed back to Fantasyland and sampled the Hot Fudge Sundae and Peter Pan Float from Storybook Treats. Both were delicious, the Float is so big but i loved the lime soft serve icecream!

We had a look round the shops until the storm passed. Our fastpasses were all available to use on whatever we wanted so we decided to meet Rapunzel and Tiana in case the mountains didnt open.

Brett was peckish so we shared a portion of chicken nuggets and waffle fries and a Mickey Celebration Cakepop from Golden Oak Outpost. No fancy cocktails on offer here so we were stuck with diet coke.

The mountains suddenly all re-opened so we made a plan to fastpass Big Thunder Mountain and Seven Dwarfs and do the standby queue for Splash Mountain as it was only 15 minutes. I love the picture on Splash Mountain, Brett embracing the rain and me not feeling it at all.

Today had been a little bit of a waste in parts but i still feel like we got a lot done- we hit all the big rides and saw a couple of characters and shows too. We headed out to get changed for tonights ADR, which was Narcoosees.

We got an Uber to the Grand Flordian. The rain had stopped but the air was damp and humid and my hair does not like these conditions. There is a bit of a walk from the hotel to Narcoosees so my straight hair didnt last at all grrrr.

We were seated within 10 minutes and we ordered cocktails. Brett ordered a Mango Mojito and i ordered probably the best cocktail at Disney, Key Lime Martini, it was so good that Brett had half of it too. We were brought out the bread service and that was delicious too.

Our entree choices were the Maine Steamed Lobster for me and Surf and Turf for Brett. My portion was really big and there was a decent amount of lobster to get through. Brett really enjoyed his steak and lobster too.

For dessert i ordered the famous Almond Cherry Cheesecake, which more than lived upto the hype, it was amazing. Brett had a chocolate and banana pie which he absolutely loved too. We ordered more cocktails, i had the Mango Mojito that Brett previously had and he ordered an Espresso Martini. The desserts and cocktails were brought out as Happily Ever After started, we decided to stay inside and enjoy the show from our table. It was a perfect moment and i cried again. Our server added the final wonderful touch by bringing us a glass of champagne each.

We finished our drinks watching the Electrical Water Pageant which was lovely. We had a look around the Grand Floridian hotel and purchased three soaps from Basin (including the Holy Matrimony one). I could spend all day in this shop. We got an Uber back around 10.00pm- another perfect end to the day.

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies

Edited at 09:47 PM.
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A good day despite the rain and your evening meal looked delicious

Joan
Old 1 Jun 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A good day despite the rain and your evening meal looked delicious

Joan
Narcoosees was lovely, the fireworks with the soundtrack is a great touch

2021- London

princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi
I’ve just read all your report so far, what an amazing time, so much lovely food, drinks and generous people!
Congratulations on your wedding, the photos are beautiful
Old 2 Jun 19, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Hi
I’ve just read all your report so far, what an amazing time, so much lovely food, drinks and generous people!
Congratulations on your wedding, the photos are beautiful
Aww thank you very much, we were very lucky with the honeymoon magic and generous people along the way

2021- London

Old 2 Jun 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Another lovely day. That lobster looks delicious 😋
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridafour View Post
Another lovely day. That lobster looks delicious 😋
Thank you, it was!

2021- London

Old 4 Jun 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another great day; that meal looked lovely.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Another great day; that meal looked lovely.
it was, I loved the cheesecake

2021- London

Old 12 Jun 19, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Another fab day even with the rain! Your meal looks lush it’s nice to be able to sit and enjoy the fireworks from your table.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List