Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Jun 19, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Well if we have to mention weight I am struggling to lose last Florida gain. My plan was to go out this time less than I went not more than I came back! Had a lot of birthdays, celebrations, meals out lately so should not complain. In fact we are out tonight for pre father's day meal. Ah well gotta live haven't you?
We just seem to go from meals out to holidays to celebrations, which all result in eating and drinking too much. But it’s rude not to indulge isn’t it? 😂
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneydreamer91
Proud to wear my Ears

Yes to the weed smoking. it wafts up from our downstairs neighbour into our bathroom.

And being on a diet but still not dropping a dress size. Other people make it look so easy!

Oh and finally, there's a bit of rust on my brake disc so it makes a horrid sound when driving, even though it doesn't actually need replacing.

New account
Disneydreamer91 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Going to the loo at home to find the cardboard tube in the holder... duh, but then at work, finding the same again, empty tube beside the large pile of loo rolls on the shelf! Grrrr...
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
BBC taken off there normal pro games for woman’s football / men’s football and soon to be Tennis 99% of people have a tv with. Red button put it on here and let the 90% of people that r give a %-£& about sport watch something they do like .
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

When I am in the supermarket asking my son what he would like to eat and he is that fussy he can't choose anyhing from the whole of sainsburys/tesco or any other supermarket!
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Just thought of another one (well just experienced another one actually). After I have set the washing machine off and I turn around to see I have dropped a sock.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
simbamad
Imagineer

simbamad's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Stuffing rubbish into the bin when its clearly already full, having the tv volume up far too loud, people not looking where they going when pushing a shopping trolly. The list is endless.

Also reading your post and then leaving it on the arm of the chair or coffee table for days on end.

Edited at 02:53 PM.
simbamad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post

I hate over packaging, I have had items delivered in boxes five times the size of the actual article.

And I got caught out today, I sent DH off to collect an order for me earlier, I told him I bought a pair of trousers and a top ... there were a few more things in there. He came home and said unfortunately your trousers and top have come in two parts and handed me four separate parcels.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Brave5
Apprentice Imagineer

Need for my kids to realize we do not have a money tree growing in the back garden (or anywhere else for that matter!). *sigh*
Brave5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

How Carnation Condensed Milk still doesn’t have a ring pull opening. It goes everywhere and is so flipping sticky!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List