Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 3 Feb 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefully
Proud to wear my Ears

Florida fire frogs

Hello everyone I’ve spent the last 2 hours researching a baseball game and to be honest I’m none the wiser I’ve gathered that Florida fire frogs are the closest to us (staying at Disney) we’re not driving this time (as I value my life too much! ) were looking at the 15th August they’re playing some team beginning with “b” when should tickets go on sale because I can’t find anything anywhere and I’m loosing the will to live here thanks for your help lovely people x
Hopefully is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 19, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobbyr79
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

We went to see the fire frogs 2 years ago. There was a deal on groupon for a game ticket, hot dog, drink and cap. Think it was about $10 each. Great value and really enjoyed especially my 2 girls. The stadium wasn’t even a 1/10 full. Hope this helps
Bobbyr79 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefully
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bobbyr79 View Post
We went to see the fire frogs 2 years ago. There was a deal on groupon for a game ticket, hot dog, drink and cap. Think it was about $10 each. Great value and really enjoyed especially my 2 girls. The stadium wasn’t even a 1/10 full. Hope this helps
Oh yes thank you I’ll keep an eye out on groupon
Hopefully is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

I'm wanting to go to a baseball game too whilst we are out there. The best place is MiLB.com - this is the minor league website and each team has their own section. I can see that Florida Fire Frogs are due to play Bradenton on 15th August and it looks to be a home game. However, is does say TBD so looks like things haven't been confirmed as yet. You will get a 'T' in a green box on the date when tickets can be purchased. Click on there and you can purchase tickets. Also on the teams pages will be a section on offers and tickets so you can check there.
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

I saw the thread header and thought this was a new dangerous creature to look out for 👀
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Minor League Baseball is great - a lovely slice of Americana for not a huge amount of cash.

We went to see St Lucie Mets a couple of years ago, it cost next-to-nothing for tickets that included hot dogs and drinks and had a great evening. DO IT!

You'll have no problem getting tickets - the stadium holds c5,000 and they average 600 or so per game.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 19, 01:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Northerndave
Being a bit Goofy

Another vote here for Minor League baseball. I've visited the Rays many times, but it's such a great night watching the Mauraders in Bradenton. Cheap parking, cheap admission, good food and you're so close to the action. It's like a scaled-down version of Spring Training