Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Feb 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Which touring plan is it- I downloaded on after reading a trip report on the dibbled- it’s cost me £15 for the year though
Old 18 Feb 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by lottiesmum0 View Post
Which touring plan is it- I downloaded on after reading a trip report on the dibbled- it’s cost me £15 for the year though
The links are this.
Published book ‘The Unoffical Guide to WDW’. Co author Len Testa developed...
touringsplans - a website that has lots of Disney planning content and critically the ability to design touring plans based on his research/algorithm based tech. Some time later they developed the...
Lines App. A mobile phone version of the touring plans (links to plans made on the website) with a chat room function.

Start on the website. The app doesn’t make much sense unless you’ve got you’re head around the website touring plans.

Or just buy the book and use the plans in there.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
suesmum
Apprentice Imagineer

suesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
I'm a lover of TP, I like to make touring plans for parks and 90% of the time we don't exactly stick to them, either by changing our park days or times but I can just go on the app and put in our times in and out of the park and what we'd like to get done and it always gives a decent plan. I find it very accurate for wait times. It gives you a great sense of what is achievable for you day. When we are in the parks I keep adjusting what we've done, still to do etc and it gives everything in real time.

I find it brilliant for Universal also
Agree with all that Been a member for a few years now.

There is a 45 day money back guarantee, so anyone can sign up, try it and if you don't find it useful enough then get refund.
suesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
LOUISEACAT
Proud to wear my Ears

Think it's brilliant for creating touring plans - worked a dream for our Oct 18 trip. Also used the room request function and got the area and floor I asked for. ADR finder really useful too.
LOUISEACAT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I can't remember the last WDW/DL trip I went on without the Touring Plans app.

I pay for it just so I can use their app for wait times and unanticipated ride closures (loads faster and usually more accurate that Disney's own app), as well as for show/parade/etc times (can't seem to find a lot of this in Disney's own app). They even have timings for the Dapper Dans and things like the Muppets show in Liberty Square on their app, which I find really helpful.

Oh and the chat function is great to get a quick/easy answer to questions. The Dibb is also great for chat but due to the time difference it is a bit harder to get answers from the Dibb after about 7pm Orlando time!
Old 19 Feb 19, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

On our last visit I used the TP app more than mde for wait times, they seemed more accurate. I like how it told you ride now or wait til later (assuming it still has this).

The app was free with the subscription then though? Or is the charge for the subscription itself?

I will be renewing the subscription again in a few weeks ready to do our room request.

Edited at 04:01 PM.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
pixiep
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
On our last visit I used the TP app more than mde for wait times, they seemed more accurate. I like how it told you ride now or wait til later (assuming it still has this).

The app was free with the subscription then though? Or is the charge for the subscription itself?

I will be renewing the subscription again in a few weeks ready to do our room request.
The app is fee, its the subscription you pay for x

*2023 Eagle pointe *2019 Bella Vida* 2018 Emerald Isle FL * 2016 Indian Point FL * 2014 Dibb Villa Lindfields * 2012 Bentley Oaks FL * 2011 Calabay Park @Tower lakes FL * 2008 Crescent Lakes FL * 1992 DLP *
pixiep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List